Fully Built 2001 Bullitt 5.0 Stroker

GCubersoldat

Established Member
Who was the previous owner of this car?

Cant quite remember his name, it was a guy in Delray Beach area, looked to be in his early 30's...this was a pic he took of the car when it was his and stock:
251095_158122854258547_3662685_n.jpg

GCubersoldat

Established Member
Bump. Price drop to $14,200. I need this car gone. I'll throw in a custom fit cover craft car cover that's embroidered with the mustang logo.

GCubersoldat

Established Member
This is " A LOT " of car for the money. Man what a deal this is for someone. Can't believe this has not sold yet.

Thanks. just finished breaking the motor in and changed the oil so its good to go now. swapped the flowmasters out for magnapacks...the flows will be included with sale.

still firm at $13.5k, cant go any lower for the amount of money put into this thing

GCubersoldat

Established Member
How many miles on the chassis/body?

136k miles on the body. exterior is a 9.5/10 and interior is an 8/10 only because of the expected wear and tear on the driver side for a 12 year old car. passenger side and rear bench are 9.5/10.

I am being forced to firesale the car as i received a call from work saying i might need to go to Glynco, Georgia for CBP training and might be getting stationed in texas. Mechanically the car is 10/10, motor has 1k miles on it and has been properly broken in. The ONLY thing this car needs is a set of cams to free up the top end and it will be ready for whichever FI you want to throw at it.

New price: $12,300 FIRM. i need this sold by the end of this upcoming week.

Last edited:

GCubersoldat

Established Member
price drop to $10,200 folks. i need to move this car ASAP to pay off some debt and use the rest as a downpayment on a 2014 GT.

Users who are viewing this thread