Fun Ford Weekend...Atlanta

StangChik05

*MyLEEN00's GiRL*
Established Member
cgriff97cobra said:
Whassup Amanda, NICk and everyone else from the 864 , I will be there in my nice quiet room at the jameson inn. wootwoot!!

same here christopher! I will enjoy the fun crazy nights at hojo...but I will LOVE the quiet peaceful room that i have! :) We're going over to Nick's room and pouring sunscreen into the tub and making him roll around in it! haha...I'm excited! :banana:

xBlown04x

THE REAL ORANGECRUSH
Established Member
We have about 4-5 people coming down from Johnson City Tn. Staying a Red Roof. Hell i think i got the last room in town. I don't know how many of us will be racing. I just got my solid Axle in today but i haven't had got my new axles,posi or gears in yet. If i run it will be with a 3:27 R/p stock axles and posi.

93fakesnake

Established Member
I'll be down there with the Amazon Crew, We'll be staying at the HoJo of course. I think a few of us are going run in the True Street Class. Got to see what Rick's Tunes from Amazon Tuning Solutions can do for us. Oh and also drink like a fish while were there!!!!!!

MyLEEN00

Established Member
bones90gt said:
When you headed down man? A few of us will be heading out of Piedmont round 3pm Friday.

What she said...about lunch time. :pepper: :banana: :rockon: :beer:

Last edited:

xBlown04x

THE REAL ORANGECRUSH
Established Member
And the solid axle is in. I get a new Eaton Posi.31 s[line axles and hpm uppers on Sunday. It should scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Im gonna go down friday and drive the cobra. Then I'm goin to the auto fair saturday at lowes motor speedway then I am going to haul the five o down sunday and try to sell it. See yall there! :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread