Fun Ford Weekend...Atlanta

MyLEEN00

Established Member
Only a few says left!! and now i have a 96 Mystic to drive down there!!! :pepper: :beer: :smmon: I cannot wait...I hope the rain holds off!!!!!!!!!

bones90gt

Just 2 "Bone Stockers"
Established Member
MyLEEN00 said:
Only a few says left!! and now i have a 96 Mystic to drive down there!!! :pepper: :beer: :smmon: I cannot wait...I hope the rain holds off!!!!!!!!!
Don't be saying the R word!!!! We gonna have great weather, just got to have faith bro!!! 3pm gonna be the earliest we can get on the road, so I guess we will catch up with ya'll once we get there.
T-minus two days and counting!!!!!!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
Tomorrow we are leaving out at about 1pm so if anyone is heading down tomorrow holla at us and we can all cruize down. Hey guys if yall want to we can meet up one night to grab a bite to eat or hang out. Name a place and time!?!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I just checked the weather and they are only calling for a scattered storm at the track but the areas around are supposed to get all kinds of bad shit, hail, tornados the works. I think I am gonna hold off until saturday to go. :cryying:

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
Sitting down at FFW right now in my hotel room, Had nice weather today but I dont know about tomorrow. I've been trying not to use the "R-word". I say when we get back that we post our pics on this site so we can all see them. We made alot of video today, but nothing to special. Hopefully sunday will be the bomb!

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
A few of us will be waiting until tomorrow, Sunday, morning to drive down!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I ended up going down saturday and sunday. Overall a good weekend. Waiting for the track to dry saturday was hell but sunday was nice. Overall I had a hell of a time. Didn't have anyone interested in the five o though but oh well. Man did you guys see the two Lightnings and the Harley truck both spill there guts all over the track Sunday. Wasn't a good day for the 5.4's

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
cobra_4 said:
I ended up going down saturday and sunday. Overall a good weekend. Waiting for the track to dry saturday was hell but sunday was nice. Overall I had a hell of a time. Didn't have anyone interested in the five o though but oh well. Man did you guys see the two Lightnings and the Harley truck both spill there guts all over the track Sunday. Wasn't a good day for the 5.4's

No, I didnt see the 5.4s take a crap, even though I know one did last year.

Users who are viewing this thread