funday sunday jan 10th osw

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
wtf hell no

oh,well like a month ago austin had it up forsale on the orlando craigslist for $10,000 bucks. i remember the only other person i told was chris on here on facebook when i saw the post. thats why when he ran a 14.3 i was like WTF? because the add said it had built everything and it had a stall converter.....:bs: anyways anybody else having trouble with the osw racing vid of all cars? it won't play for me

Last edited:

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
it was good seeing some familiar faces out there, the cold track wasn't as bad as i thought, i ran a 11.6@132 11.6@129 and on my last pass something in the motor broke i think it blew a head gasket but still went [email protected]ld be fun opening up this mess only 13k miles on the new motor :mj:

svtjoe123

Termin8r
Established Member
hey guys sorry to hear about your tranny wicked your car is pretty stick and sorry about you windshield other guy. wicked my girlfriend took a video of your car that first pass were you went against the 05+ if you give ur email i could hook you up i just can't download to youtube for some reason

My best out of 5 passes was my 2nd 12.85 at 106(not too shabby for a cat-back only car with a catback and street tires at 35 psi) with a 2.1 60' , but i trapped 110 at 13.2 on my last pass with a 2.34 60'. My intercooler pump still isn't runnning, got to put the new one in this week, but it was nice to meet you wicked. Did anyone get any vids of my car? i was the other dsg termi running in the street lanes.

svtjoe123

Termin8r
Established Member
Hey cam302 if your friend had that white z28 i beat him on my 2nd pass i ran a 12.85 and he ran 14.2 not bad for a slowmaro lol jk

i have the vid if he wants it

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Hey cam302 if your friend had that white z28 i beat him on my 2nd pass i ran a 12.85 and he ran 14.2 not bad for a slowmaro lol jk

no his friends Z/28 was the dark blue metallic one that had the SS spoiler smoked tailights and black Z06 wheels, it had the quad tip exhaust

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Any more vids of my car? I'd like to see the last pass to see if there is clutch smoke. Can anyone confirm? My e-mail is [email protected]

if you are refferring to the pass when you ran a black firebird/trans am yes.......there was smoke when you left i posted the vid it is the 4th vid on the vids posted above or was yours the one that ran the red GT? both cobra's that ran are in the vid above

Last edited:

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Ok, that was the silver Cobra that had a clutch issue. Mine was the 1st DSG Cobra in the 1st part of the video.

Chris's Cobra

Shredder
Established Member
from the video i have you cant tell because theres still smoke in the air from the burnout. ill see once i put all of it on the computer and see if i can see anything

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
yup sure doooooooooo!

oh..sweeet! Looking forward to check out videos of all the other rides as well when you get around to posting them. :rockon:

I just hope it wasn't of my first run.lol [I messed up tree'ing or the tree messed up on me or something]

I kept thinking I hurt my motor the entire day, because I kept hearing some odd noises on me, but I think it was just me being paranoid..

btw, your car was just as gorgeous as the first time I saw it in Daytona!

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
it was good seeing some familiar faces out there, the cold track wasn't as bad as i thought, i ran a 11.6@132 11.6@129 and on my last pass something in the motor broke i think it blew a head gasket but still went [email protected]ld be fun opening up this mess only 13k miles on the new motor :mj:
that sucks you had a good pass to

lol no he is the one that you lost to the dark blue z28. he ended the day with a best of 12.91 @107
no his friends Z/28 was the dark blue metallic one that had the SS spoiler smoked tailights and black Z06 wheels, it had the quad tip exhaust
exactly

any one get a video of the crash of the blue fox body in the right hand lane. and the fire bird in the left hand lane?

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
It sounds like there was a lot of carnage yesterday. Between my mishap, and some tranny issues it was s rough day for Cobras.

Wicked 4.6: It sounds like a clutch issue or maybe a broken TOB sleeve. Both are easy fixes.
I will be down for a bit till me car hits the body shop.
I really wanted to run in some cold air to get a mid to low 10.
Maybe next time.
I also wanted to see old friends and meet folks who I have chatted with on here.

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
^^ Yeah, i'll be dropping the trans to look everything over. It seems to drive fine now so I really don't know what to expect when I drop it. Regardless, i'll be replacing another TOB. Mine was starting to get noisy. This will be my 3rd FRPP bearing.

Users who are viewing this thread