funday sunday jan 10th osw

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
^^ Yeah, i'll be dropping the trans to look everything over. It seems to drive fine now so I really don't know what to expect when I drop it. Regardless, i'll be replacing another TOB. Mine was starting to get noisy. This will be my 3rd FRPP bearing.

may be its time to try another bran?

psychotuner

Established Member
that blue fox was crazy, is the guy alright? I think Jeremies car (fuel slut) was right beside it, black transam?
8urZ did some good passes, time to rip the motor out:-(

Seen a few stangers out, couldnt match the faces to the cars though...

I should be out with my 95 cobra soon enough...

04Ryan

Established Member
^^ Yeah, i'll be dropping the trans to look everything over. It seems to drive fine now so I really don't know what to expect when I drop it. Regardless, i'll be replacing another TOB. Mine was starting to get noisy. This will be my 3rd FRPP bearing.

I'm running the FRPP heavy duty TOB as well and it squeaks something awful! And it has maybe 3k miles on it...was thinking of running just a OEM TOB from Ford. My stock TOB didn't make a sound...even with 55k miles on it

mfpmax

Established Member
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Funday-Sunday-Cruise-to_728679.htm]Funday Sunday Cruise to Orlando Speedworld - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

psychotuner

Established Member
The mineral grey cobra is prety quick what did I see 11.0 @ 130 ? With a blower?

off topic, anyone have or know where I can get a 1993 Mustang Throttle cable bracket?

stangliter04

Established Member
The mineral grey cobra is prety quick what did I see 11.0 @ 130 ? With a blower?

off topic, anyone have or know where I can get a 1993 Mustang Throttle cable bracket?

Same mods as me... Whipple and supporting mods. My piece should be running like that but my clutch started giving up. :bash:

still had enough to hold off that Trans Am :)

Last edited:

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member

Thanks but it has a lot more in it. Hopefully I can prove that when I fix my clutch issues

psychotuner

Established Member
You guys didnt get Vids of my buddies 03' Mineral gray Cobra? Turbo!
He had stock wheels up front and CCW's in the rear with M/T's

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
I saw that car run!! Was he having traction issues? It had the MPH but the ET's were not there.

it's a gt4202(74mm) it was spinning pretty good when the boost came in in 1st and 2nd, still learning to launch the thing not as simple as it was with the roots blowers......it blew a head gasket at the top of the track about 1000ft mark :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread