Funny Kill kind Of

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Me and a couple buddies went to a local spot and watched some runs last night. Nothing too fast was running so I didn't feel the need to run.

Then everyone runs for their cars thinking the cops were coming but it was only a false alarm. So we meet back with everyone and head back.

Well this time the cops were there and we had to bolt again. I always park on the end so it's easy to get out in a hurry. I take off going maybe 1/2 throttle when this Integra is WOT. :nono::kaboom:

I couldn't let him think he was gaining on me so when he was close to my back bumper by a car or so I gunned it. I yanked him pretty hard even though I was in a dead spot [ 35 roll, auto ].:coolman:

My boys called me and were like you just got a kill thank you.

I thought it funny that I was 1/2 throttle and he was all out and wasn't catching me.....

Oh BTW, American Muscle FMFW :banana::pepper::dancenana::rockon::beer::burnout:

BayareaSS

Established Member
good one...we can run on the street next time we meet up...

..but i'll be at the track next time...
He doesn't want to race you from a roll either. He is looking for dig runs :poke:
I think Marlon was laughing at your comment:poke:, then he responded to Ryan.

I guess that was over his head LOL.

His comment is funny because he would of lost to more than one car in oakland the other night. Especially because they just run from a dig out there

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
He doesn't want to race you from a roll either. He is looking for dig runs :poke:

I guess that was over his head LOL.

His comment is funny because he would of lost to more than one car in oakland the other night. Especially because they just run from a dig out there

i'll run from a dig...

and i was being sarcastic about the night in oakland...

test n tune this saturday the 6th, you guys down? i wanna run my car n see what happens!

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
No you should have went on Sat. I'm not going to the strip until I add more parts. If I can scoot out of the house without the Fiance I'll run you on Thursday

BayareaSS

Established Member
i'll run from a dig...

and i was being sarcastic about the night in oakland...

test n tune this saturday the 6th, you guys down? i wanna run my car n see what happens!

I wish i could go but i have work. I'm interested to see what you car runs. Mainly interested in the trap

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
I wish i could go but i have work. I'm interested to see what you car runs. Mainly interested in the trap

I am as well.

J, the only reason that people knock on your car is most of us have never seen you really run your car....when I get new mods I would be more than happy to go to the track

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
I am as well.

J, the only reason that people knock on your car is most of us have never seen you really run your car....when I get new mods I would be more than happy to go to the track

no ones seen me run it, cuz this will be my first time at the track...

...i will prolly run some shitty times, but i just wanna go for fun, practice, and just to see what my car will run.

Users who are viewing this thread