funny vid of a civic vs a saleen

VENOMOUS03COBRA

Established Member
that was absolutely sad!!! the civic was right next to the saleen the entire time , until he let off the gas. if i was the driver in that saleen , i would have sliced my wrists!!! :bash:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Not to bad talk a Saleen but they really aren't that fast. Remember, the numbers that they post 365 hp is at the motor. They are producing somewhere around 300 hp to the rear. That is not must more than a nicely set up 5.0. I personnally walk away from them at 2/3 throttle. Then again I do have a bit done to my car. Now I not saying that it isn't a good starting platform, but you still need to mod it to earn peoples respect on the street.

Just my thoughts,
RAWSN8K

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Civic thought he had him...............and then :uh oh: . Funny, nice vid.

NITMARE

Established Member
I know that S-281's aren't as fast as most people think but damn that was a sloooow Saleen.

bobbystang

Hsssssss
Established Member
remember a wins a win, yah saleens r overrated with power, stock run 13.3 but the looks r up there with lambos and ferraris in my opinion my 2 cents

NITMARE

Established Member
I agree that you can not beat the looks of the 99 and up Saleens. Anyone that wants to see a good looking 2000 gt with a Saleen body kit go here. He is really good friend of mine and I don't know if you can tell or not but it has these awesome ghost flames on the front.http://www.midweststangs.com/members/Vitoman/

SVT Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by NITMARE
I agree that you can not beat the looks of the 99 and up Saleens. Anyone that wants to see a good looking 2000 gt with a Saleen body kit go here. He is really good friend of mine and I don't know if you can tell or not but it has these awesome ghost flames on the front.http://www.midweststangs.com/members/Vitoman/

thats a very nice looking saleen your buddy has there. personally i love the looks of saleens- they have just the right colors too.

lsbluescobra.jpg

bsaleen.jpg

beryllium_003.jpg

:bowdown:

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
The Saleens are sweet no matter what! I liked that passenger thinking they had it won then he got the WTF look. Thats what he gets for being cocky and waving his hand to soon!:lol1:

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Was the Saleen in the right gear? Anyway.. that doof in the civic got a earful of terror im sure...

Too bad they didnt run it out anymore...

robiferretti

Established Member
wow Impressive watching the tuned mustang power!
LOL

good thing he didn't turn the camrea to the right lane, You guys would have loved the face of the UPS driver dusting both of those cars in his brown truck ;)

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Anyone know what the s-281s run in the quarter?
I like the way they look, but that was pretty sad.

mikep01

Established Member
when i use to wrench for ford, i drove a couple of saleens one super charged and was not impressed. i thought the cobras at the time ran beter.

blownstang

Established Member
Not bad for a civic. But then again S-281's are slow. Sounded like he was shifting at like 4k.........rap it out man!!!:-D

Users who are viewing this thread