"fuse box cover"

mustang loco

Established Member
Came up with this little idea for a cover,just a little detail but think it came out nice imo,have a friend that works in printing so made this using a 1/8" abs composite sheet..(always liked that ID tag from Cobras,so here's my version,sorry for the size of the pic guys..))

floride2011200.jpg

acobra03

Established Member
Very cool idea! I'm not crazy about any of the fuse box covers out there that I've seen...this one I like a lot! Nice job.

BossAnaki

Established Member
Very nice, that may be something I may want on my 2013 when it comes in. Does your friend want to make more, for a small fee of course?

Last edited:

mustang loco

Established Member
Very nice, that may be something I may want on my 2013 when it comes in. Does your friend have want to make more, for a small fee of course?

Appreciate the comments guys thx a lot,I could always ask him if he would/could make more,just not sure about pricing though,but it would be cheap imo!!

mustang loco

Established Member
Thx for the comments and interests guys..little thing I've noticed yesterday was usin that roughly 1/8" abs sheet,the sides of the piece remain white?? so that shows a bit,my friend also supplied me with another version wich is still plastic/abs but is thick like a sheet of paper..car is IN the shop now so will have to wait for any "tryouts" with this second piece.Considering just to sand down any inscriptions on the fuse box,then trying to figure what type of glue to use,wondering if heat from eng. comp. will have an effect?Another idea was to go at a good vinyl/decal shop and get one made and just stick it ON...will come back when the car comes out,if any of you are willing to give a "decal" shop a shot,we could see results..just a thought!

Pat

Users who are viewing this thread