Future MMA champ!

PA SNAKE

Established Member
Yes.. he is one badass 8 year old and as someone had mentioned, with the "proper" guidenance and parents support he will go far.

He's very fast, has great ballance and minus a clear weakness in his Left leg kicks/strikes he's well rounded.

tw0scoops

Established Member
That kid's gunna get owned when he realizes his opponent isn't gunna set him up for Arm-bars and take down's like that.

CFRacer22

Established Member
tw0scoops said:
That kid's gunna get owned when he realizes his opponent isn't gunna set him up for Arm-bars and take down's like that.

you're an idiot, it doesn't say 100% training video, they're just doing a demonstration, the kid's muscle memory, at age 8,to go straight into the armbar after the strikes is amazing

if he doesn't get burnt out on it that kid will be youngest MMA champ ever @ 18, he's 8, has 12 more years of training before he's even the age that most people START at

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
trev0006 said:

that kid has some damn fast punches! :eek: and awesome kicks. word on the 12+ years training over every other MMA fighter. considering that MMA fighters are always training and learning new techniques, this kid is going to know everything by the time he's 25!

ive got his first match right here! meet the 8 year old British wonder of the world CONNOR!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070226/ap_on_he_me/britain_child_obesity

Adower

Established Member
The kid seemed pretty good. However, I bet theres tons of other kids like that. They just dont post up videos with thug music in the background lol

Fuerza

Established Member
svtfocus2cobra said:
Looks like theyre raising him like a fighting pitbull. Its cool that that kid is that good but I dont know if I would teach my kid that stuff at such a young age. Imagine if he got in a fight at school, he could seriously heart some kid twice his age. I guess its no different than martial arts though, you just have to teach some restraint incase he ever gets in a fight.

I hate to be that guy, but I agree with you. My wife works in an ER they had a kid brought in with a ruptured spleen, the kid who was 10 and got punched in the stomach by another kid (10) that was a black belt in Tai Kwon Do. The boy ended up having to have emergency surgury. I'm not sure what happen after everything was over but I'm sure it could result in a major civil suit.

Users who are viewing this thread