G.I. 18x9/18x10 AFS Chrome 03-04 cobra style wheels

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
LOL.. you guys are funny. Pics have been up for some time now. I havent gotten an offer I was happy with b/c its hard to part with these.

I have come to the conclusion that I am ready to move these things but I would like to trade for some Chrome 18x9 and 18x10.5 saleens.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
LOL.. you guys are funny. Pics have been up for some time now. I havent gotten an offer I was happy with b/c its hard to part with these.

I have come to the conclusion that I am ready to move these things but I would like to trade for some Chrome 18x9 and 18x10.5 saleens.

:bs:

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
Ummm. Why are you trying to pull the BS flag on me. I PMed you back with a counter offer and havent heard back. If you want them they are yours...

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Pm me with what you are looking to get and we can go from there. AFS will be re releasing these in March as I am on the mailing list. I would like a set now though.

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
I had a deal working with another guy thats somewhat local. He wants to pick them up. I am getting more than what saleens with tires are worth so I might but new ones.

If he falls through I will let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread