G.I. 18x9/18x10 AFS Chrome 03-04 cobra style wheels

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
pm me a cash price you would take for them i could throw in some stock chromies with a 10.5 rear also and spacers

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
How about 17x9 and 17x10.5 Black FR500's with a polished lip? They're in near perfect condition. No road rash or nicks. They have Sumitomo's up front with about 75% tread left. Rear are Nitto DR's that have roughly 2000 miles on them. I could also throw in 90% Nitto 555's that are 275/40-17's that I intend to put on in place of the Sumi's. Could include some cash.

Wheels050-1.jpg

Last edited:

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
This dude isn't serious about a sale.

Just like I said in the first post. It has to be a awesome deal and I was really hoping someone would take my wheels and some $$$ for there CCW/iForged/HRE's....

No shit, I gave up a while ago. If you want them sold, post a price and stop playing games. Otherwise, let the thread die.

I dont mind if the thread dies. Its my thread, if your not happy with the way it is then GTFO and dont come back:shrug:

03dsgsnake

Established Member
Are they chrome? Whats the condition of them?

not chrome there polished. i traded my stock chrome rims for them with cash. same situation that would happen here. basically moving up the ladder. they could use a good polishing but they look good. i would do with or without tires. but i'd give you cash either way.

sprintphone064.jpg
Are they definitely chrome? pmd you. :shrug:

03dsgsnake

Established Member
No shit, I gave up a while ago. If you want them sold, post a price and stop playing games. Otherwise, let the thread die.

Well now im convinced too1 If you post for sale and people respond and you dont etf? They are cobra reps, not hres so if you want them sold lets go. Ive requested pics several times and made a serious cash offer with no bs, so whats the deal:fm:

Users who are viewing this thread