G.O.T. !!!

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Now, against Cersei they are short their light horse, the Unsullied are pretty decimated, a fair chunk of their heavy horse and many of their footmen are gone but they do have an air force.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I just watched the episode and watched the preview for next week a few times and I dont see Ghost in any scene. It moves too fast to tell and I couldn't get it to stop where I wanted to.

Thought it was pretty awesome though. I ended up hearing what happened earlier, but I dont really care about spoilers. I was just curious who makes it and was surprised by the outcome. So did Arya use her skills from her training in the early seasons to become invisible essentially in order to get close to the Night King? They hinted at it by the way the other White Walker turned his head but when she lunges she is in plain sight.

GodStang

Established Member
Ya you see ghost going into battle at the beginning of the fight but never see him again. Here are scenes from next week Ghost.

game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-4-did-ghost-die-or-live.jpg

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone else reading the theory the Dothraki disengaged, dropped their flaming weapons and retreated to some pre-determined rendezvous points. That's why the night walkers were so quickly engaging the unsullied. And when the Night king raised the dead to fight we did not see any Dothraki (yet we saw everyone else that had died)
It'd make sense militarily to use them to initiate contact then disengage as putting your cavalry in standing lines to hold in front of your infantry would be asinine...
Calvary are as a mobile quick action force, they should be used on the flanks and harass and disengage the opposing army.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone else reading the theory the Dothraki disengaged, dropped their flaming weapons and retreated to some pre-determined rendezvous points. That's why the night walkers were so quickly engaging the unsullied. And when the Night king raised the dead to fight we did not see any Dothraki (yet we saw everyone else that had died)
It'd make sense militarily to use them to initiate contact then disengage as putting your cavalry in standing lines to hold in front of your infantry would be asinine...
Calvary are as a mobile quick action force, they should be used on the flanks and harass and disengage the opposing army.
Hadn't seen it but 1) if that were the case I don't see why they'd pan back to everyone looking dejected and "oh shit" 2) if all the Dothraki died waaaaaaaay out on across the field I could see how they don't end up back in the frame

Honestly, worst episode of GOT to date

I dunno if I'd say that. They seemed to do a good job of building the hopelessness of everyone is going to get slaughtered. I can't say that the ending was all that satisfying though

Users who are viewing this thread