G-Z06 is done... for now

G-Z06

"GHOST MACHINE"
Established Member
Just got the car back from MTI today.

Car made 864rwhp @ 14psi

18psi... and ....1XXXrwhp :) coming soon

Video will be posted as soon as I get it uploaded.

Cheers!
G

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Holy crap. I would love to catch a ride in that. Let me know when you have any meetings or anything, I'll try to make it out in my lowly 450rwhp Cobra. Also, sorry to be off subject, but I registered at HPD a while ago, but I never got an e-mail or anything and I can't post there. Should I register again?

G-Z06

"GHOST MACHINE"
Established Member
408CI Ironblock

SublimeRT said:
Holy crap. I would love to catch a ride in that. Let me know when you have any meetings or anything, I'll try to make it out in my lowly 450rwhp Cobra. Also, sorry to be off subject, but I registered at HPD a while ago, but I never got an e-mail or anything and I can't post there. Should I register again?

Ill reg. you right now brotha.

PM me your e-mail address

PS: Ill take you for a ride :)

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
G-Z06 said:
408CI Ironblock

Ill reg. you right now brotha.

PM me your e-mail address

PS: Ill take you for a ride :)

ME TOO ME TOO!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I'm assuming that it's turbo charged??? Pictures\video, feed the junkies, we need our fix. :rolling: I can't wait to see it. :pop: :pop:

Last edited:

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
All I can say is that I raced a Grand National the other day with a single 61mm turbo, from the owner mouth. From dig, he toasted me, Mickeys vs street fwd. From a roll it was close. I can't imagine what 2 on a 408 would do, thats ***ing unreal. And I can't wait to see it, good luck on traction from a dig, but with that much power, once it gripped, holy mother of god, on top of the fact it's packaged in a slippery aerodynamic watermelon seed of a car, no offense. :D Squeeze a watermelon seed you get the idea. :D

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
DDogsrt461BLK said:
All I can say is that I raced a Grand National the other day with a single 61mm turbo, from the owner mouth. From dig, he toasted me, Mickeys vs street fwd. From a roll it was close. I can't imagine what 2 on a 408 would do, thats ***ing unreal. And I can't wait to see it, good luck on traction from a dig, but with that much power, once it gripped, holy mother of god, on top of the fact it's packaged in a slippery aerodynamic watermelon seed of a car, no offense. :D Squeeze a watermelon seed you get the idea. :D

I thought Vettes were made from metal?

Maybe he should enter his vette in the watermelon seed spitting contest :xpl: -supposed to be spitting a seed, not extracted his bowls.

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
looking forward for the vid

btw , is it the sts tt setup u got ??

Users who are viewing this thread