Garage art

punchit

Established Member
Well my old man is turning 60 next month and just built a shop next to his house in washington to store/work on his 65 fastback. He's a big fan of older mustangs and grew quite find of my fox. I've searched the forum and can't find an old thread showing banners, posters, art, and decals of ford and related. Anyone have any ideas of where to get large garage art? Post up pics of what you have on your garage wall and where you got it. Thank you very much! I need some ideas!!!

wudy

Established Member
Not to hi-jack your thread but do you have any pics of the 65 fastback. Of all the classics the 65-66 is my favorite.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think you can easily find one of those Goodrich banners anymore

Cobraandcabinetsresized051313_zps2f4e5d1e.gif

They have become impossible to find.

E

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
A lot of the time you can go bug the guys at the Ford dealer in the parts dpt or new car sales and end up with some good stuff!
Ask me how I know lol.

Just thought something else you might consider-A few mths back here at my work I got my hands on an old warranty instrument cluster. I took it home and pinned it out then hooked it up to a 12v source, it turned out pretty cool all lighted up, it even thinks its still in a car lol

03cobraracer

Established Member
go on ebay also there is a ton or banners and posters and stuff. I've gotten stuff from there and some from members on here. But ive seen a lot on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread