Garage remodel + toys during the process

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks everyone!
awesome OP! I take it you got rid of the sonic blue termi for the vert?
Yep
Looks awesome but why no epoxy coating on the concrete?
I'm going with garage tiles, similar to these.
Premium PVC Garge Floor Tiles Garage 600.JPG

How much snow do you get there ???
We used to get a decent amount, past two years we haven't got much at all.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Frigging awesome. I've just been trying to find the time to coat my floor over the last 2 years and haven't gotten it done! I'm always working on flips. You have 3 cobras? What are the setups on each?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Exceptional garage re-do so far, especially that ceiling. Wow! I would do the floor ASAP, to finish it off. That floor is YUCK! LOL. When you do address the floor, are you planning on doing epoxy or a lay-down tile?

What did you do for heating?

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Frigging awesome. I've just been trying to find the time to coat my floor over the last 2 years and haven't gotten it done! I'm always working on flips. You have 3 cobras? What are the setups on each?
The Sonic Blue was my old one, VMP blower, Kooks longtubes, all the other bolt ons and under 20k miles.

The Mystichrome was my brothers, pullied with all the bolt ons.

I just picked up my DSG Vert a couple months ago, it was almost 100% bone stock when I got it but everyday I have more parts sitting outside my front door.:D
Exceptional garage re-do so far, especially that ceiling. Wow! I would do the floor ASAP, to finish it off. That floor is YUCK! LOL. When you do address the floor, are you planning on doing epoxy or a lay-down tile?

What did you do for heating?
Thank you! Ill most likely do the garage floor tiles, I received a sample tile the other day and I like it. I had epoxy in the past and it wasn't as durable as id prefer.

I've been using a kerosene heater but that's temporary. This summer or fall ill dig a trench and run a gas line out there for a furnace.
Awesome toys, awesome garage, cute dog!
I'm jealous you!
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread