Gauge pods

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
Has anyone installed a gauge pod with boost and maybe fuel preasure?? If so where did you get them and do you have any pics????

Thanks

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just installed that set (AutoMeter Lunar series) on a full A-pillar pod two weeks ago. If that's the pod you're interested in let me know and I'll take a couple of pics when I get home.

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
Yes that is the one I am looking for and can you please take some pics.... Where did you get the gauge pod from???

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
I just installed that set (AutoMeter Lunar series) on a full A-pillar pod two weeks ago. If that's the pod you're interested in let me know and I'll take a couple of pics when I get home.
Where did you find the full pillar in stock?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
!

I'll take a couple of pics later today and post them right away for you.

I tried to order the pod from Summit but it was back-ordered. So I called Cody Mac Motorsports (local here) who was going to do the install and ordered it from him. He had it there the next day from his supplier. This was a couple of weeks ago. By the way, the full pod looks a lot cleaner looking than the half pod. You will have to drill two holes in your stock cover. I had no problem with this and the screws are not very noticeable.

Catch you later!

-- Bob --

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry for the delay in posting pics. This hasn't been my best of days. LOL! The pics didn't come out as nice as I wanted them to, but I hope they help a bit.

GaugePod.JPG

GaugePod1.JPG

GaugePod2.JPG

GaugePod3.JPG

GaugePod4.JPG

GaugePod5.JPG

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
I am installing a full A pillar pod on my car as we speak :) Its a 2 gauge pod from RPMoutlet.com. I got the Lunar series fuel and boost gauges aswell. I will be taking pictures as soon as I am done installing them.

Although I am completely pissed about the pod, cause the color didnt match, I even paid them extra $ to color match it.. It was completely different color. I went out and bought some paint, and I matched it up pretty good. so I guess its ok.

I have some pictures up soon

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by 03SonicSnake
I see stock exhaust pipes in Cobra Bob's background :D
You have good eyes! :lol1:

By the way, the color of the pod is matched very closely to the passenger A-pillar cover.

Users who are viewing this thread