gauge question

KYLightning02

Established Member
Hey guys i am currently in iraq so i dont have the time to really search and look this up but i was wondering if you all could give me a website to where i can buy after market boost and a/f ratio gauges that match the same color and lighting as the dash gauge. I thank you for the help

97SVT#777

Established Member
The previous owner put autometer NV guages in my '02 and the green matches great. I don't know what all the vendors sell here, but I purchased a set from www.summitracing.com at one point because they had the best prices and fast shipping.

Last edited:

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Auto Meter Phantom Series. Replace the clear bulb with the Blazer X-Treme 168NB blue bulb (from Auto Zone) with the green condom over it that comes with the gauge. The Lunar and NV series are no where near as close of a match IMO.

PC270210.jpg

PC270209.jpg

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
NV matches...are you high? I had to wear sunglasses with those damn things! haha

IMO, the Lunar gauges aren't anywhere near the look of the OEM cluster... and the NV Series aren't much better. The Phantom Series with the blue bulb/green condom mod are almost spot-on, except the difference in the back-lighting which can be seen in my pics. Since when does bright gauges mean they match the OEM cluster :??:? I'm sure your NV can be wired to the dimmer switch, but the color match isn't as close as the Phantoms are. Why don't you post some pics so the OP can come to his own conclusions of the Phantom (blue bulb/green condom) versus the NV?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread