Gauging Interest: 2003 DSG Cobra 500+RWHP, Extremely Clean!

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
SOLD!
EDIT: More pics on Page 2
IMG_3057.jpg

DSGBWfront.gif

DSGFront34BW.gif

IMG_3056.gif

IMG_3055.jpg

EnginePicDSG.gif

Last edited:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
WOW D- You're looking to sell also! For those interested in this car - the suspension alone is the best setup on a Cobra Coupe:beer: Then you look at the rest of the car is all that comes to mind is TREMENDOUS:coolman:

Good luck with this buddy! Someone's going to get a perfect car:thumbsup:

Christian

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
I can't believe that you are throwing around the idea of selling. If you decide to sell someone is going to end up with a beautiful car.

Blake

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Lowflight said:
What is the condition of the Paint and the front spoiler/plastic?

Car's paint is fine. The front has some normal rock chips, and the hood is about to be repainted.

the front spoiler is in near perfect condition. There are some scrapes on it, but nothing major. It rarely scrapes anything, its the exhaust that scrapes....

white98snake

Established Member
wow gorgous car and pretty damned good price aswell

so with that suspension u can raise and lower the car easily?
how is it done (sorry for the questions this is just the only 03 cobra i like lol

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Christian said:
WOW D- You're looking to sell also! For those interested in this car - the suspension alone is the best setup on a Cobra Coupe:beer: Then you look at the rest of the car is all that comes to mind is TREMENDOUS:coolman:

Good luck with this buddy! Someone's going to get a perfect car:thumbsup:

Christian

Yeah, gauging some interest on the car. We'll see how it goes, but I really don't wanna sell the car. I walked out from the store the other day, and was like "Damn, thats a bad ass car".... Guy walked up and told me too!

Thanks for the kind words Christian!

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
white98snake said:
wow gorgous car and pretty damned good price aswell

so with that suspension u can raise and lower the car easily?
how is it done (sorry for the questions this is just the only 03 cobra i like lol

Yeah, the conversion essentially mounts a threaded sleeve over the shock, where a perch holds the spring over the shock. You loosen up the perch and just rotate it, compressing the spring which will lower and raise the car how you wish. I'm not sure of the total travel you can move it, but the sleeve has threads about 8" long. I have the car pretty damn low, so I'm not sure I'd wanna go lower, but I could....

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Forgot to add.... The calipers are painted RED:

Chromewheel.gif

And the rear lights no longer have the tint on them...

Exhaust comes with the stock h-pipe and will also come with the o/r cut out inserts for the x-pipe.

ripnroar46

Established Member
Can't believe your selling I almost sold mine, I guy was offer more then what I paid for mine, then I came to senses and decided not to sell. What are you going to get if you sell it?

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
ripnroar46 said:
Can't believe your selling I almost sold mine, I guy was offer more then what I paid for mine, then I came to senses and decided not to sell. What are you going to get if you sell it?

I have no idea... I've been lookin' at F150 FX4s for now, but might do without a carpayment for a while and get a beat up Jeep. That way I can work on it without having to sit in the parking garage...

The car is super impractical for me. I want to work on it and fix it when things go wrong, but I can't. Most of the time, I have to take it to HPP to get things done...

Duran

Matador
Established Member
Nice car Dylan! I think its a good deal. I want your suspension if you part or want sell your car stock. Hehe.

ripnroar46

Established Member
DKS2814V said:
I have no idea... I've been lookin' at F150 FX4s for now, but might do without a carpayment for a while and get a beat up Jeep. That way I can work on it without having to sit in the parking garage...

The car is super impractical for me. I want to work on it and fix it when things go wrong, but I can't. Most of the time, I have to take it to HPP to get things done...

Yeah I hear you, I have to have a shop put on almost everything I buy, which is costly sometimes, but sometimes once I know how much of a pain it would have been for me to put on, i wouldn't mind spending the money for them to put it on! Good luck with whatever you choose, this is a badass car you have and has been modded very nicely!

Users who are viewing this thread