Gave My Car Some Much Needed Attention

01yellercobra

Established Member
I used Adam's Conditioner. I used Swissvaxx Cleaner first though with their leather cleaning brush.

I've also used Swissvaxx Leather milk which works really well but is very expensive.

Which one do you think would be best for conditioning? My driver side rear seat has a dry spot at the very top. At least that's what it feels like. I've used a couple of conditioners and it's gotten better, but not to where I'd like it. I don't want to have to worry about my rear seat coming apart.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
The leather milk is suppose to be the best but many is it high. Like $85 for a bottle. Check out their site and YouTube videos. Might an even contact them with the same question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Very nice. Such a clean MC love the stance too. Well done. Good luck with your surgery.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice! I salute you guys that are content with the factory hp. There is no way I could do it. I'm a sucker for that seat of the pants power.

99GTMichael

Established Member
Absolutely perfect. I had to stop doing homework and call my Dad to tell him about this gorgeous Cobra. I hope they are still around in this condition when I can afford one!

getTwisted

Established Member
Very nice. Such a clean MC love the stance too. Well done. Good luck with your surgery.

Thank you! Just got out of surgery yesterday, everything seems to be okay right now.

getTwisted

Established Member
Very nice! I salute you guys that are content with the factory hp. There is no way I could do it. I'm a sucker for that seat of the pants power.

If it weren't for my other hobbies I probably would go for more HP. No more than I'm able to drive it, it feels very healthy to me.

getTwisted

Established Member
Absolutely perfect. I had to stop doing homework and call my Dad to tell him about this gorgeous Cobra. I hope they are still around in this condition when I can afford one!

Thanks so much! I remember doing the same things with my dad when I was looking for one.

Users who are viewing this thread