Gear and tire ?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
scottmartin said:
bruce: what is your speed and tach at the end of the straight at mam? i have the same problem there. new gears huh?

Scott:

I only ran MAM once and I didn't really pay that much attention. To the best of my recollection I was just a tick over 140 and r's were in the low 6k range? Can't really say for absolute sure though? :shrug:

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
gears

rexracer.. sorry about hijacking this thread. if you decide to run , i go through st louis to putnam, joliet nashville etc, if you want to hook up let me know. scott bruce: at mam, i am in 4th gear topping out at 128 and taching out also. i think 355's would give me more top end. let me know how the 410s run for you at ra. thanks for the input scott

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
scottmartin said:
bruce: at mam, i am in 4th gear topping out at 128 and taching out also. i think 355's would give me more top end. let me know how the 410s run for you at ra. thanks for the input scott

Scott:

I've already become accustomed to shifting into 5th gear from VIR last December. I hope I won't need 6th at Road America? :cryying:

Cobra-R

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Scott:

I've already become accustomed to shifting into 5th gear from VIR last December. I hope I won't need 6th at Road America? :cryying:

:uh oh: :uh oh: .......Reaching for the credit card again. :whine:

Users who are viewing this thread