Gender reveal ideas for a car guy

Stanger00

Established Member
Was it blue/pink cake inside?

Layered blue and yellow cake. Simple but expensive.

e4fd5ff84deb1cca66e4ec9a580219d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
It's all good, I would have said the same stuff these guys did 2 years ago. And I have to admit some of there response made me Lmfao.

Very true, I just know my mom and my girl are really excited and it's more for them than me, I just wanted to try and make my car a part of it, but it's not a big deal. She came up with some idea with M&Ms so we are going with that lol.

M&M's eh? Put them in the exhaust pipe of your car, have your friends and family stand behind it and give a good rev. Melted confirmation of gender will be all over their ankles! =D

But seriously, don't do that, I think that is commenting a serious crime in car guy law.

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I always get a kick out of dudes that are into expensive hobbies but scoff at what women like. Your women wants attention from family/friends/randos of FB and you call it silly. Yet you want a whipple to get attention from other dudes. Lol

Pregnancy shoots have been going on forever. Your parents/grandparents just put the photos in a album. Those albums probably got looked at when friends and family came around.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I always get a kick out of dudes that are into expensive hobbies but scoff at what women like. Your women wants attention from family/friends/randos of FB and you call it silly. Yet you want a whipple to get attention from other dudes. Lol

Pregnancy shoots have been going on forever. Your parents/grandparents just put the photos in a album. Those albums probably got looked at when friends and family came around.

I want a Whipple for the speed and sound! ha

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
M&M's eh? Put them in the exhaust pipe of your car, have your friends and family stand behind it and give a good rev. Melted confirmation of gender will be all over their ankles! =D

But seriously, don't do that, I think that is commenting a serious crime in car guy law.
yeah idk if I want melted chocolate in my exhaust lol, I was maybe thinking of doing the exhaust powder, but we'll see

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Maybe if you had 2 set of keys that look similar, one with a blue key chain and the other with a pink key chain. Having the key chain with the correct gender color to start the car. Maybe include putting this up to a vote on who thinks what it will be and the winners get to do sick burnouts in your car.

fangstang

Established Member
People have parties when they find out they're having a girl???

LOL. Thats what I'm saying! I would fkn die. My brother just announced he's having a girl and I almost died. Thank God for his son. And whats with every fkn woman these days holding their bellies to show the world they are pregnant? Every. Single. Pic. We get it, you're not fat.

OP, congrats on the baby. Ditch the whole gender reveal BS.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL. Thats what I'm saying! I would fkn die. My brother just announced he's having a girl and I almost died. Thank God for his son. And whats with every fkn woman these days holding their bellies to show the world they are pregnant? Every. Single. Pic. We get it, you're not fat.

OP, congrats on the baby. Ditch the whole gender reveal BS.
Lol thanks man, I'm just lettiing my girl do whatever she wants. It's honestly easier this way

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
So being a car guy I wanted to hear some ideas you guys have. I want to do a burn out with blue or pink smoke, but my girl isn't the biggest fan of this lol.
We had a friend of the family in that situation. Turns out the to be mom's brother was going to do the colored tire burnout so she didnt want her baby's daddy to do the same thing. Neither ended up doing it.

So in short, do the burnout.

PS i'd just tell people in person or over the phone. It's not a big deal.

As for some people here, if you get off of social media, life is far more better.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Fill up something that you can drive like 65 MPH into and when you smash into it you reveal the color somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

_Snake_

Established Member
Got an idea: drive up to where everyone is, pop the trunk, and release the pink/blue balloons.

Doing whatever makes your wife happy is the best idea and has already been mentioned (and the OP’s on board).

Users who are viewing this thread