Georgia SVT's?

jshen

Established Member
Savannah

Does anyone else in this area have an 03 Cobra? :shrug:

03cobra#116

Established Member
Alpharetta Mineral Gray Convertible, built 6/7/02. Closing in on 17k miles.

Purrs like a kitten, runs like a scalded dog.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I know there is someone with a Oxford White 03 Cobra....

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Im in Marietta

Oxford White

There is another Oxford White in Marietta too...

Talked to him on Barret one night.

-Sam

Ive seen 2 Sonics, 2 MG's, and a couple silvers...

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
We need to locate a few of us and go for a cruise...

I am dying to do that.

Keep in touch. Oh yeah, refer any 03's or SVT's you see to this site, lets be one big!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'm game for a cruise....I saw a sonic blue L the other night around here but I didn't get to talk to him but we really need to get some more people on here :thumbsup:

97whitevert

Established Member
Originally posted by 351MachOne
We need to locate a few of us and go for a cruise...

I am dying to do that.

Keep in touch. Oh yeah, refer any 03's or SVT's you see to this site, lets be one big!

well, a group of us from the SCMC are cruising to Helen, GA this SAturday. we are meeting at 11:30 in Greenville, SC for lunch, and then cruising to Helen to spend the night at the Best western. email me at [email protected] if you want any more info hope to see you!!:beer: :beer:

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
I can join you somewhere along 85! I dont see the point of driving to greenville just to come back =)

How many of you are there?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
If I'm off saturday and sunday I'm game...but that's a mighty big IF.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Here are a couple more that I met a t Barrett Pky. A guy with a zinc yellow coupe all the basic mods including a dry shot, another black coupe lt's and the rest, and a sonic blue vert. I asked if any of them were on this forum and all said no. The guy with the yellow 03 said he just comes on for info and not to talk. We really need to make a trip to Barrett next weekend to get a group togather. Lots of SVTs out there L's and 01 and under cobra's

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Hey I just met a guy on 75 with dealer tags that has a silver vert 03. He has maggies, and what sounded like a CAI, he said that he was on this board, but the highway was to load to hear what he said, and so was his exhaust.

ZNOT6

Established Member
Yeah, that was me, Whitten. Going to coach my kid's baseball team. See mods in my sig. Nice Boss 429, BTW. And, yeah, the exhaust is loud. LOL.

:beer:

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
I think I may have seen that guy on 41 by Polytech... he revved at me...

Kenna says hi fatty... :beer:

ZNOT6

Established Member
351---I think I have seen you on the 120 loop. I normally don't goose it at other cars---though I may have. I have been known to run it through the gears, however. There is a kid around Marietta that has an 03---he works for the detail shop that we use. I think it is stock---I remember he was getting exhaust, but I haven't talked to him about it lately.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
ZNOT6, sorry I posted a huge "where are you" add in the Terminator section. Hahah, anyway glad to meet you that was a great way to finish the day. The sunset and your silver vert accompanyed by my drive in the 429 that day reminded me of the poster that I posted in the 429 section. Hey I just went up to team ford today and they have a used 03 for 29. This car has mid lengths, bbk catted h, mac cat back, chip, pulley, CAI ( looked like mac, php plenum, and a single blade throttle body. Not to mention the new centerforce clutch, titanium flywheel, or the flames painted all over it. Not really my cup, but hey, some one might wanna look at this thing. I reved on it alittle and at 1/8 pedal it peaked the boost at 12 psi and tickled the limiter(very quick rev). Anyway sorry for all the jabbering that I do so much of and, uh...351 tell Kenna that I said what's up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread