Georgia SVT's?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I've only seen a oxford white and a zinc yellow 03 cobra at commerce before....and the yellow one was on the night of fire...just in the parking lot/grass area. I'm going to commerce this friday if its not raining..anyone else?

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Thats sounds like a great idea let me talk to 351 Machs' brother and figure out if he is up to it. By the way there is a kid around here that went to school with me that just got a dsg L. I'll see if he is up to doing a little strip action.

snake 28

Banned
Commerce is having some kind of import race this weekend, The oxford white cobra may be mine, i get down there one or two times a month, last time was about 3 weeks ago, and there was me, the grey one, a black vert, and a black coupe, most i have seen down there at one time

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Oh yeah they're having that import sh!t......I'm never getting a chance to run my truck...

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Hey SNCBOOM why don't you come down to Marietta and play? We could have an SVT Party...and I will bum off of you guys since I have a Chevy...er truck....4x4 damn I hate myself.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I think I will if monsoon season will end.....:shrug: If you see a sonic blue lightning pulling a little CRX that'll be me :D

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by SonicBlueBolt
Any of you guys from greenville , south carolina??? We'll if you are give me a holler so we could maybe set up a cruisen night sometime....

Hey I'm the guy from sounddomain :beer: I'm not far from greenville at the moment so i'll try to let you know something next week. it'll be my last week here for a while. :thumbsup:

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Boom, where do you go to school? I go to Auburn, and I was just checking to see how far apart we were.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by Whitten
Boom, where do you go to school? I go to Auburn, and I was just checking to see how far apart we were.

Mr.Whitten I'll be going to Valdosta State University :thumbsup: but I have no idea of how far apart they are

snake 29

Oxford White 03 cobra here in Gainesville, GA. Is anyone going to Commerce This weekend. I think I would like to go if the late day monsoon's would stop.

torrey

Established Member
Larryville

00 red lightning up in Larryville.. or for those not fimilar with the area Lawrenceville, but soon to reloacate to Loganville.

Torrey:beer:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
snellville

Originally posted by ZNOT6
Yeah, that was me, Whitten. Going to coach my kid's baseball team. See mods in my sig. Nice Boss 429, BTW. And, yeah, the exhaust is loud. LOL.

:beer:

Have I seen you at snellville going towards lawrenceville a couple weekends ago?

I saw an old boss that had a mean sounding exhaust. You guys should check out corruptedstangs.net

It's the local mustang club here in snellville and surrounding. I drive a black explorer, but I hang out with them anyway.

-Jeff

SVT_SNK

C.C.P.D.
Established Member
Hampton, Ga.

Hey everyone....Looking to get some locals together for a cruise and food one weekend night. Anyone interested.

SVT_SNK

jshen

Established Member
Silver in Savannah!

....anyone? Saw silver 03 on Chatham Parkway Wednesay 9-10-03......I'm mighty curious at what he was running...That car sounded "ANGRY"......:shrug:

trents99

99cbra was my hero
Established Member
Peachtree City here but I have an ancient outdated '99 Cobra. There are a few '03 around here. My friends dad just picked up a 10th Ann vert all black. What a car :D

Users who are viewing this thread