Georgia SVT's?

cammin 4.6

Established Member
Hello to all the Savannah area people. Where are ya'll? Because I rarely see anyone on the road. Anyways I have a 96 mystic cobra that is about 2 weeks away from being finished in this stage of the buildup. Maybe in a couple of weeks we can all meet up. I know I will be itching to test it out!!!

jshen

Established Member
Savannah

Right here....White 03 w/magnsflows and Steeda. I've seen a red vert...yesterday and that was the only 03 I've seen other than mine. :)

cammin 4.6

Established Member
To all the Savannah people. When I get my car back up in running in about 2 weeks I will post in this thread and try and set up a meet and greet at a restaurant or something of the sort. It would be fun and we could maybe even start something on a regular basis!!!

Hope to see everyone soon,
Ashley

jshen

Established Member
Savannah

Sounds like fun. I think we need to get JC Lewis to assist SVT in sponsoring an event for us SE GA owners] Roebling Road Circuit in Effingham.....Great track for SWVT fun......

cammin 4.6

Established Member
That would be good and maybe we could all go to the dragstrip on Hwy 17. Mine doesn't do the twisties very well it was made to go straight;-) But it would be fun to watch you guys anyways.

Later,
Ashley

SVT_SNK

C.C.P.D.
Established Member
03 Cobra in Hampton.

I am headed to No Limit Motorsports in Forest Park this Saturday for a Dyno day they are having.

SVT_SNK

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Hey Georgia Snakes! What's the chances of some of you heading over to Montgomery Alabama on the 25th of October? We are having our 3rd Stangnet/LS1.com run what ya brung race at MMP (Montgomery Motorsports Park. Sure would like to see a few more '03's in attendence...

U.M.

MMP -> http://www.mmpdragracing.com/

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Low probability, I might be at Commerce Fri Night / then AutoX Sunday... I dont think I can squeeze MMP in...

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Originally posted by Whitten
Hey Uncle Meat do you have a DSG?

Nope! I have an Oxford White snake.

clean.JPG

U.M.

Users who are viewing this thread