Get off My A**!

MikeDSVT

Established Member
So anyways.......

Friday on the way home from work I stop at a stoplight on western avenue in augusta (much like jefferson rd. of rochester). Busy road that everyone travels on the way home from work.

It was 6pm so traffic wasnt as bad as ussual. I proceed from work onwards home, most of the trip without incident until i hit western ave. I come to a stop at a stoplight with 2 or 3 people in front of me, and some guy flys up from behind and is SUPER close at the lgiht to my bumper.

Something in my head said ogh great its one of these asshoels who can calm down and get the hell off my ass. Light turns green i follw the cars in front on me....we are goin 35ish in a 25. You guessed shitbrick behind me wants to push me.

I have had enough of the asss riding and give the brakes a quick jab. Shitbrck in his 4dr ford focus nails the brakes and waives his arms i disgust. I shrug my shoulders out the window and laugh. He flips me off.....I toss the 1 finger slaute back out the window.

I hammer the gas and take off for a second and let off. Shitbrick is BACK.....so close that I can not see his headlights and half of his hood in my mirror.

So i proceed to reduce my speed from 40ish to 30 - 20 -15- 10mph. All while he continues the ass riding. All of the time the left lane of the 2 lane road was wide open. He proceeds to whip out a paper and write down my plate number......

I shrug my shoulders and look at him in the rearview. He then switches lanes and goes by me. I continue on my way behind him 5-6 car lengths back as the road now merged to 1 lane.

We come up on this dealership, he hits the blinker and waives and points at me to go in. He goes in the first exit...I whip in the 2nd. He flys over jumps out and gets near my window.

He is WILD yellin and screaming about
HIM:you do not know who is behind you or in front of you. You do not know who you are messing with." Blah blah blah

ME: I dont appreciate peopel 6" from my bumber bud.

HIM: You are trying to cause an accident, lockign up your brakes.

ME: I didn't lock up the brakes i stepped on the pedal quick.

HIM:You were going to slow, your going to cause an accident.

ME: Well maybe you shouldnt be riding my ass asshole...(rollign away in the truck now)

HIM:Stop the vehicle!

ME: What teh **** do you want?

HIM: Same BS about causing an accident and yadda yadda

ME: Get off my ass then.....(then I left)

I wanted him to flip out and hit me the whole time, right at the dealrship. When he puleld his for fucass beside me before he jumped out he has a olice uniform in the side window. I noticed this before he got out and started yelling.....so he was off duty in a civilian car and flipped me off, road rages liek woah and is a dickwad.

Proceed home......he pulls out first. For 10 miles he was 6" from a tractor trailer truck riding on the yellow line all the way home. Shitbrick apparently dos nto get the poinjt that he is 2" from peoples ass....

CLIFF NOTES

Guy rides my ass.
I brake check him.
He flips me off.
I salute him back.

He rides my ass again.
I go real real slow, 40 to 30 - 20 - 10
he writes down plate number.
He pulls over.
I do as well.
SHitbrick looses it and flips out, I tell im to **** himself.

The whole time he was an off duty cop in his civilian car.

So what should I do now ?

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
just don't break check people...just slow down and everything will be ok. He can get a ticket to for following behind another vehicle to close

don't worry about anything...I actually had sort of the same incident happen to me...except this undercover cop thought that I was trying to kill him. :rollseyes

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
to bad you didnt get his badge #, you could talk to his sgt and really get him fawked
but i would have never stoped at the dealership, i would jsut keep going

MikeDSVT

Established Member
^^ hey man i have all his info. He is a Lt.

I looked him up online and found his pic and what not.

His info:
Edited in case some people think i shouldnt post info i found on the police station website

Last edited:

MikeDSVT

Established Member
sq: I was in traffic follwing the speed of traffic. No matter what I did he was 6" from me.

True I shoudl have pulled over and let him go by. I ussualy do, but i wasn't in a mood to deal with this that day.

darkcrayz

Established Member
even if you did pull over he would ride someone elses ass, he was more detrimental to safety riding your ass and being angry then you brake tapping him.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Call and notify his superior about his actions. This fool is supposed to be the solution,not the problem.He sounds unfit for duty.

Last edited:

What????

Established Member
Don't you just hate that shit, its always the POS cars too. Ever since I've had my car I almost always go the speed limit, yet I've noticed so so many little junkers love to ride your ass. Pump the brakes, if it looks like they have insurance. M'Fer better be ready if he pulls over and does what he did to you to me. It can go from WTF to funny to I'm about to hit this guy in the face real quick.

Last edited:

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
i usually give a rev of the stingers and it seems to work most of time. :shrug: :smmon:

PONY MAN

Established Member
Bootbox said:
This isn't a good idea.
Be careful, road rage is plentiful here in Texas [ mostly cities ]
The guy was wrong for tailgaiting you though.
I 'm not sure if I would want to mess with a cop though, they got friends & could really hassle you further & cause some grief.
Anyway, be careful out there ,stay safe.

MikeDSVT

Established Member
PONY MAN said:
Be careful, road rage is plentiful here in Texas [ mostly cities ]
The guy was wrong for tailgaiting you though.
I 'm not sure if I would want to mess with a cop though, they got friends & could really hassle you further & cause some grief.
Anyway, be careful out there ,stay safe.

Thats the thing, he is going to get the officers under him to look for me all the time and harrass me. I have been there doen that.....

I get pulled over for reasons such as "I heard you comming down the street" while i was coastign down a hill in 2nd gear. :dw: I don't need to be hassled for stupid things, it just stops me from driving my truck and it pisses me off.

I can not drive my truck without worrying about getting a ticket and my insurance skyrocketting. I am 24, and I have not had a ticket for 4 years......I drive the speed limit 9 out of 10 times i leave woth the truck. I drive to work and home 5 days a week and go on vacation every other weekend in the truck.....Its not liek i go out doing donuts and smokign the tires off all day. :poke: I need to move to a real state where copshave real thigns to do......Maine just is to boring that all they have to do is follow me around and pull me over everytime i drive by and look wierd.

99Rio

Established Member
Similar situation occured with me that resulted in a roadside argument w/ a state police officer. I did not persue it, neither did he. Another thing to remember; greater than 1 in 10 cars contain a weapon in our country (knife, gun, bat...). It's safer to keep rollin...even when your ego says to stop.

TXRDRNR

Never follow.
Established Member
I was driving in the left lane yesterday when I see someone coming up fast so I moved over to the right and let them go. But there was a dumb F%$K (red sentra) in the lane in front of me and he would not move, boxed the guy in and dropped his speed 20 miles an hour. The second car finally hits a place he can go to right and pass this idiot and just as he's in front he cuts the sentra off big time. I see the finger salute from the sentra and all but really the guy deserved it for boxing in someone that was doing nothing to him and only wanted to get past him. I just stayed back and watch them, staying out of whatever conflict they were about to have, but it ended with the bird.

MikeDSVT

Established Member
If it was just a regular joe I would not worry about it. But now that it was a cop i have to worry about getting pulel dover everyday on the way home from work because im sure he will flex his muscle and have people follow me. If he was a cop from a town i never drove through I wouldnt care either. But I have to take this road home everyday from work....

I guess we will see what happens on my drive home today.

Bootbox

Established Member
smkSHO said:
??? The info I got I obtained by going to the public police department website.

But ill take it down in case I shouldnt post what teh website said

It's not that.

There are many petty, shitheel, little pricks on the internet that will do things like contact that guy, point him to this thread, and cause a bigger headache for you than you need.

This could very well turn into a legal issue for you if he decides to do something with your plate number, and you don't want anything corrupting your story in court.

:beer:

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
:cuss: You ever wonder why when you flip someone off or honk your horn in the road you still feel like crap, that's because it doesn't do anything. So until they start making cars with laser guns don't do anything. Might as well just stick out your tongue at the person. I've been followed all the way home by a guy when he tailgated me (I also slammed on the brakes)only to find out he was 50 years old and with a 3yr old boy when I attempted to beat his ass. If you really want to piss someone off, ignore them and pretend you're listening to the radio or something...they'll be like damn, they didn't see me throwing them a finger!(which is stupid to begin with)
Most of those people are cowards when you finally confront them face to face. Either that or you'll never get to see tomorrow.
Yeah and what's up with the tailgating off-duty cops, I thought I was the only one who encountered that.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
what an ass, you shouldnt even have to think about worrying about this crap. but now one cop has a hair across his ass for some reason or another you have to stress out about a drive home
i dont know about you but i got better things to worry about
and its stuff like this that ruins it for all LEO's, cause i know some damn good cops are in my city but shit like this makes you think twice
and whats up with the threat " you dont know who your messin with"

Users who are viewing this thread