Get off My A**!

MikeDSVT

Established Member
I wish my cell phone had video recording. I would have captured it and sent it over to his boss.

Its his word vs mine if anything ever comes from it. And a police officers word is always better than anyone elses.....::rollingeyes::

I have nothing against police and know some good officers. My cousin happens to eb a State cop here....

PONY MAN

Established Member
smkSHO said:
Thats the thing, he is going to get the officers under him to look for me all the time and harrass me. I have been there doen that.....

I get pulled over for reasons such as "I heard you comming down the street" while i was coastign down a hill in 2nd gear. :dw: I don't need to be hassled for stupid things, it just stops me from driving my truck and it pisses me off.

I can not drive my truck without worrying about getting a ticket and my insurance skyrocketting. I am 24, and I have not had a ticket for 4 years......I drive the speed limit 9 out of 10 times i leave woth the truck. I drive to work and home 5 days a week and go on vacation every other weekend in the truck.....Its not liek i go out doing donuts and smokign the tires off all day. :poke: I need to move to a real state where copshave real thigns to do......Maine just is to boring that all they have to do is follow me around and pull me over everytime i drive by and look wierd.
Hopefully, it will pass & be a one time event for you.
I grew up in a small town & know when the cops get bored or try to get even with someone it can be pain & $$.
Just be cool & it will come to pass.
Let sleeping dogs lie for now. :coolman:

spinscan

Established Member
A guy in our area, I think it was Irving, was killed last year by a couple of jerkoffs who claimed he brake checked them. Both vehicles pulled over and the guy who was killed was on the phone with 911 when he was stabbed to death.

It's not worth it guys. Don't screw with people on the highways. You never know what crazy ahole is behind the wheel.

camunaro

Established Member
true story...to make this short cause i suck at typing.....we get pulled over the cops have guns on us. the next day we put in a complaint...we got pulled over every day until we withdrew the complaint.....just be carefull. they have the power, as much as we hate it soime of them use it for their own benifits....this is what gives alot of cops bad names........it is too bad. the thing about being pulled over evryday. what if the one night you have 1 or 2 beer and they pull you over. instant 12 hour here. sometimes it just isnt worth it........your choice thou

peace

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
camunaro said:
true story...to make this short cause i suck at typing.....we get pulled over the cops have guns on us. the next day we put in a complaint...we got pulled over every day until we withdrew the complaint.....just be carefull. they have the power, as much as we hate it soime of them use it for their own benifits....this is what gives alot of cops bad names........it is too bad. the thing about being pulled over evryday. what if the one night you have 1 or 2 beer and they pull you over. instant 12 hour here. sometimes it just isnt worth it........your choice thou

peace

Pretty big difference between there and here. In Canada evidently you have to take it in the ass. Here you can file a lawsuit for harassment.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Finally...that guy was a friggin moron for approaching the car you were in. There have been so many people shot for doing that very thing, off duty cop or no.

SSCOBRA03

Established Member
If he was acting the way you described, you might want to report this to his superiors to cover your a$$ down the road. If you wait until he does something first, it will look like you are making this up.

Remember, the first to report is usually believed.

bubbrubb

i'm sorry to laugh, but the off duty cop that was tailgaiting obviously didn't have to be anywhere in a hurry or he wouldn't have pulled over. the guy is just a dick head. i had a guy driving like that the other day behind me, only he was in a chevy silverado pickup. i swear, if i had a gun, i would have followed him then shot out his tire in a turn. fortunately i dont have a gun, but i did berate his scrawny ass at a stoplight.

some people honestly are detrimental to evolution and need to stop reproducing...

FranticFocus05

Established Member
I will agree most of the people that do stuff like this when confrunted will back down and are all talk but there are those out there that will go on and you do not ever know what people have in their cars.

Down in Nags Head with my gf's family there was a couple of guys and me in a car and we turned out of a store and across traffic and this guy in a ford ranger had to tap his breaks if not just take his foot off the acc. He pulled a u-turn flying off the road kicking up rocks and nearly flipping the truck honking and screaming at us and tailgated us until finally we pulled over in a parking lot. We were in a van with tinted windows so he couldnt see us but he came flying into the lot and jumped out and was screaming at us and yelling at us to get out of the car this guy had to be like 5ft 9in or something and like 180LB... Our driver gets out who is 5ft. 11in. 220lbs. pretty buff, passanger gets out 6ft 3in. 380lb this man is built like a line backer. Me and my gfs brother get out of the back and all just kind of stand there and watch as the guy shuts up and starts to get back in his car and about then the cops had come over (we pulled into a lot where we had seen some cops eating lunch) and told him to calm down and asked what was going on and he of course told them we were all to blame and we almost killed him... about that time his wife spoke up and filed charges against him because her and his two kids were in the truck..... best day of my life. I will never get people like that, putting not only his and ours but his wifes and two kids who were under the age of 10.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Damn dude, I don't envy you. Being on the good ole boy's shitless would really suck the big one. I've done a few brake checks in my day. I think i'll do the increasingly slower deceleration trick from now on. Hopefully they'll just get frustrated and gun it pass me in their rage and get in a fat accident of which I'll have prime seats to view the show. I HATE tailgaters.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
:pop: I had the same type of incident a few years back.

I was in my mustang gt and stopped at a red light. This asshole in a jacked up POS f-250 comes flying up at my car sitting at the light. He was literally inches off of my bumper. I know this cause I got out of my car and we exchanged words.

Light turns green, he guns it and hits my car. I get out and so does he. Well look who has a gun. He keeps telling me how I need to leave or I am going to jail. He then pulls out his necklace with a badge attached to it from under his shirt. Me and my friend are just exchanging words back and forth and next thing you know 4 cop cars come flying up.

Come to find out this guy is a sheriff and is known for being a fockin tool.

Police take my statements and the whole time Mr. Big shot sheriff is just totally pissing of the locals. They tell me to leave and they will handle it.

He ended up getting a ticket ( cant remember for what but I still have a copy of the police report) and a couple weeks later the detective called me and I went down and picked up a personal check from him for the total damages though I had to sign a paper clearing him from any more personal damages.

I was told from a sergeant to call the sheriffs superior and talk to him cause he (the local PD sergeant) knew the guy and he was in some shit to begin with. I never did but did ocassionally see the sheriff in his car after words and I would just smile and wave at him.

Users who are viewing this thread