Get some Perspective

BrianR

Mild Mannered
Established Member
Brake dust and raindrops. Get Real! This is what my car looks like after I back out of the garage and travel down a 1/4 mile gravel driveway.....:bash:

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
park it on the street and get a jeep to transport you to/from the house to the Cobra. Jast an idea.

:beer:

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Damn Brian, I knew you mentioned posting that pic, but thats a visual I did not need.
And to come to Brian's defense, my sonic blue was parked right beside his sonic blue 2 days ago, and it is clean :lol: :beer:
How much does a 1/4 mile of paving cost? :lol:

BrianR

Mild Mannered
Established Member
Originally posted by ygohome
park it on the street and get a jeep to transport you to/from the house to the Cobra. Jast an idea.

:beer:
Maybe I should pickup one of those Excursions before they are all gone.:D

ObieFox

Established Member
If I were you, I would pave the 1/4 mile and set up a tree and staging lights just outside your garage doors. Then practice, practice, practice ...

KO

B03Cobra

SVT G0D
Established Member
Wholy shnikes! That is way pretty! I love washington state, its awesome! Utah is cool and all but nothing beats the green of washington, even your guys freeway has green overgrowth :)

BrianR

Mild Mannered
Established Member
Originally posted by ObieFox
If I were you, I would pave the 1/4 mile and set up a tree and staging lights just outside your garage doors. Then practice, practice, practice ...

KO
Here's an older overhead, my house is now where the green star is, the yellow shows where the gravel/dirt road is. It would be an autocross, up and down and turns....

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by BrianR
Brake dust and raindrops. Get Real! This is what my car looks like after I back out of the garage and travel down a 1/4 mile gravel driveway.....:bash:
AHHHH!:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread