GETTYSBURG GTG AT THE LEWIS' MARCH 26th

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
drillsergeantjra said:
Well said. :beer:

Agreed...the fun was everyone..not just the cars. I just want mine! I gotta a truck though..or I'll catch a ride in another cobra!

Sorry..did not mean to start a war...truthfully I am just ticked my wheels are not here..cause..I do want to drive my damn car!!

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Cobra330 said:
You really want to know?

4400..almost. 1500 of which were put on back and forth to MB last year for Mustang Week....let the flaming begin!
That's great! You probably have the lowest mileage Cobra in the club. Surely nothing to be ashamed of though. :thumbsup:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Cobra330 said:
You really want to know?

4400..almost. 1500 of which were put on back and forth to MB last year for Mustang Week....let the flaming begin!

Dang that is low. I am well over 21k and enjoying the heck out of it!! I have paid way to much for the car to let it just sit there.

Later

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
That's great! You probably have the lowest mileage Cobra in the club. Surely nothing to be ashamed of though. :thumbsup:

4400 here too!!!! :poke:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
04yellowcobra said:
Dang that is low. I am well over 21k and enjoying the heck out of it!! I have paid way to much for the car to let it just sit there.

Later

Last year I did not drive it...my own choice. Just flipping around some mods so..played it safe. This year..I should be all set once I get a few more mods in place...but, I will have more miles on it. I agree..I paid to much money to let it sit..on the flip side....my goal was to keep miles low on this car anyway. It was a spring/summer car only. Unless it was 70 degrees out in fall/winter. I am cool with it....I have the rest of my life to enjoy it. It's not going any where.

Users who are viewing this thread