GETTYSBURG GTG AT THE LEWIS' MARCH 26th

mystic04

Established Member
i just checked the weather it's not looking very good right now rain/snow showers saturday and sunday so far, hope it changes soon or it moves in another direction .

vipergts281

Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
Geez, how much do you have on that thing now?
I just hit 68,000 thousand the other day. Car is 2 years and 7 months old. Was out of warranty in 13 months, lol.

I've reall slowed down alot since last summer. I was averaging about 2,700 miles a month for awhile. Then I started dating a woman, kids, house, work, etc....stopped driving as much as I used to. Now I live 1 mile from work so there is a huge help right there. I probably drive under 1,500 miles a month now.

vipergts281

Established Member
mystic04 said:
i just checked the weather it's not looking very good right now rain/snow showers saturday and sunday so far, hope it changes soon or it moves in another direction .
Yeah, I'm pissed. I can't go next Sunday, so I really hope it is clear this weekend.

mystic04

Established Member
well as of tonight that rain/snow will be south of philly not west of us so sunday other thna being cloudy and about 50 i don't think we are going to see rain or snow sunday.

vipergts281

Established Member
mystic04 said:
well as of tonight that rain/snow will be south of philly not west of us so sunday other thna being cloudy and about 50 i don't think we are going to see rain or snow sunday.
I'll believe it Saturday night.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
mystic04 said:

There's the jinx! :poke:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Holy crap, Batman. I just realized that since I'm not going to JR's straight from Chambersburg (like last week :bash: ), I can hook up with the Silver Spring crowd at Safeway and cruise up. I'll have to re-read the thread (10 pages!! :read: :sleeping: ), unless someone wants to post the time here?? :bowdown:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
gcassidy said:
Holy crap, Batman. I just realized that since I'm not going to JR's straight from Chambersburg (like last week :bash: ), I can hook up with the Silver Spring crowd at Safeway and cruise up. I'll have to re-read the thread (10 pages!! :read: :sleeping: ), unless someone wants to post the time here?? :bowdown:

I know what you mean, with this thread 10 pages long and 3 or 4 other threads started , it can get confusing.

You guys are meeting in Silver Spring at 9am...
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269508

PA SNAKE

Established Member
I'm here in Philly... TRYING to detail the freakin car... rain... stop... spritz... stop....dry again... and again... I'm RUNNING outta towels and PATIENCE...!!!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Ok Maca members

We have prepared for this gtg for weeks now and I can't tell you how excited we are to have everyone over. The new addition is complete, my new cobra is registered and legal, and today we cleaned up the shop a little bit, and did a little spring clean up in the yard so everything is looking nice for tomorrow. My cobra is washed and JR is doing his now and even the mystic is cleaned! The weather was beautiful today and is supposed to be the same for tomorrow so I think we will be good. Just a reminder to please bring a lawn chair if possible. I will not have enough seating for everyone to sit and eat without lawn chairs. We are totally looking forward to seeing everyone, and their cobra's tomorrow, so hurry up and get them out of the garage, dust them off and come on over! :beer:

Mystic Mama

Last edited:

Red Devil

Village Idiot
Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
O.K. folks, here we go again. March 26th is the day. Cruise, food, hangin' out. I dare you all to try to fill our front lawn with Cobras. I'd love to see that.

Here's the address. Mapquest.com will get you to your parking spot on the lawn.

740 Rock Creek Ford Road
Gettysburg, PA 17325

My cell. 301.748.7038 for any additional instructions. I'm posting this under Denice's screen name, but this is J.R.'s cell #

Itinerary, tentative times, will edit if necessary.

10-11 am arrive at your convenience.

11-12:30 meet and greet

12:30-1:30-2:00 Cruise through history/ foothills of Gettysburg, maybe the highway??? How 'bout it Sierwan??

2:00- lunch

We had a great time last year with a SUPER turn out. Let's try to double it this year. All of you new members, be sure to mark this on your calendar. You WON'T regret it.

Please post up if you will be attending, and how many guests.

Thanks,

J.R. and Denice.

GETTYSBURG CRUISE/GTG ATTENDEES!
1) 5.0snake +2
2) TRBO VNM
3) Blk03SVTCobra +1
4) N2DAMYSTIC +1.5
5) Hissssnsvt
6) mixxer +1
7) jonj
8) mystangs
9) Venimus03 +1
10) I-CAN-STANG
11) dkscobra2003
12) Dolemite
13) 03silvr10thvert +2
14) BUNKY +1
15) IronTerp +1
16) RAWSN8K
17) F8LBITE
18) Rick James
19) 98cobraRx
20) Cobrachs
21) RedfireBeast
22) Antex
23) jbp99cobra? +1
24) Rayzcar +1
25) The Good +2
26) 04Torchvert
27) Cobra330 +1?
28) DR. WU 2000
29) dragon40k
30) Mystic04 +2
31) DonkeyTuna
32) Karnick_GT
33) Cookieman00X +1
34) PA SNAKE
35) coopercobra03 +1
36) MTShambles - ?
37) 04yellowcobra
38) vipergts281 +1
39) gcassidy
40) apache
41) drillsergeantjra
42) wiseguy +1.5
43) pj_rage - ?
44) SVTcobra04 +1
I'll be there +1

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Glad to hear the weather was nice out there Denise...it has been kinda crappy here in southeastern pa. Cloudy, drizzling, dry, little sun, now its all kinds of cloudy!

O, btw...I just fnished the clutch install earlier this week and Lou and I are unfamilar with installing clutch quads and adjusters....if I bring the fiore peices with me think any of you could give me a hand and show me how its done?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread