GHIG Boss is mine!

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
:banana::banana::banana:

attachment.php

Got tired of waiting on my '13 Shelby and saw this at another dealer near me on Saturday. Went in checked it out and thought about it on Sunday. Called up the dealer this morning and picked it up after work! #1184 Torsen/recaros, cover and floor mats. Drove it off the lot with 8 miles on the odo.

Just a completely different feel compared to my base, zero option '11 GT. I love it!

:rolling:

mike5876

Established Member
:banana::banana::banana:

attachment.php

Got tired of waiting on my '13 Shelby and saw this at another dealer near me on Saturday. Went in checked it out and thought about it on Sunday. Called up the dealer this morning and picked it up after work! #1184 Torsen/recaros, cover and floor mats. Drove it off the lot with 8 miles on the odo.

Just a completely different feel compared to my base, zero option '11 GT. I love it!

:rolling:

I had seen the green on the Internet but as soon as I saw in person I bought it!
Put a couple turbos on it like I did and you will forget you ever wanted a gt-500
The boss feels so much more agile than my Shelby. Mike

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Congrats!!! I was working on getting a 13 GT500.... No way was I going to wait til Nov to get one at sticker or pay over MSRP... so back in May I got a great deal on my 13 Boss. All I can say is GT5--What??? No regrets!!

NJSP117

Established Member
Congrats! I'm really starting to dig the green....making me have second thoughts on the grabber blue...
Best of luck with it!

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
Thanks folks! :beer:

I do like Grabber Blue (the '11 I traded in was GB) but it's not a metallic paint. I'm a bit of a detailing nut and I like to see paint sparkle after a few hours polishing with my buffer. The GHIG does that for me...

Users who are viewing this thread