GI: DSS Aluminum Driveshaft Group Buy, $620 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
Hope I'm wrong but I'm not having a good feeling about this coming to fruition.

Come on now, think positive!!

I just sent another PM to those left on Matt's list. If anyone else is interested, there is still room! Give Matt a call and get a great price on this driveshaft!

Thanks guys...

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hope I'm wrong but I'm not having a good feeling about this coming to fruition.

Couple more people came through and gave me their information today. We'll do our best to make sure the deal happens. We are to close to not let it go through.

Matt

hand-filer

Established Member
Couple more people came through and gave me their information today. We'll do our best to make sure the deal happens. We are to close to not let it go through.

Matt

OK, I'm focusing all of my positive energy at this now. LOL

lawnmower22

Established Member
I have to admit that I was holding on to my CC info because we didn't even have 25 names on the list. My info is in now and I think that made 15 or 16 people with info submitted.

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
Placed my order with Matt and even got a BMR DS loop coming with it. I hope everyone gets with him soon. Remember there is still gonna be a 3-4 week wait once the order does get placed. So come on everyone I want my driveshaft so I can get back to the track.

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
Didn't see a number on the first page, how do I get in on this?

I will update the original post tonight and include contact info for Matt at lethal. Otherwise see post #140 I believe in this thread.

If anyone else wants in, I'd say Monday will probably be the last day. From the people that posted up and the responses I've gotten through pm, I think we'll have enough to get this going after people call in Monday.

Thanks

Mr. Phace

Established Member
I will update the original post tonight and include contact info for Matt at lethal. Otherwise see post #140 I believe in this thread.

If anyone else wants in, I'd say Monday will probably be the last day. From the people that posted up and the responses I've gotten through pm, I think we'll have enough to get this going after people call in Monday.

Thanks
You can count me in too, I'm going to place my order Monday.

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
First page updated again... This will be ending soon. For anyone on the fence about the decision, get in here Monday and let's make it happen!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
PP placed his order this morning and I've been dealing with Rebel trying to get him taken care of. We should be close guys but I will keep you updated throughout the day.

Matt

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Here is the most recent list I have ;

3. lxMatt
4. ComfortableLiar
8. imstillclowning (Pending when payment is due)
15. Alejandro5.0
16. BADBOSS

We're getting close! Hopefully a few more call by the end of the day or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread