Giant Asian Hornets?

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Are these bastards as hard to kill as everyone has been saying? Will a healthy shot of Raid kill them or should we be ordering some tesla flamethrowers?

Not sure on raid. But they have an exoskeleton just like other wasps. Majority of pesticides that work on standard wasps should work on these. I wouldn't trust a can of anything over the counter on wasps in general. But the pesticides I use I would be willing to bet would work extremely well.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSykRtWrQ7ZEZk0pt3jgOyCV_gd7r1LguCOhKCOrZVbwBEmRQan&usqp=CAU.jpg

tumblr_psphv74Qtl1w8un2e_540.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

That one is considerably larger than what you usually see in places like California which you will see them scurrying all over the training grounds in Camp Pendleton. My girlfriend and I actually saw one running all over a tree scrap pile behind my apartment a few months ago. That means they are also in Washington now and so now I'm just waiting to go back there and see a Turantula Hawk and a Murder Hornet battling it out for territory. The T Hawks are actually pretty cool looking insects though. All black with bright orange wings.

Users who are viewing this thread