Gifts?

_Snake_

Established Member
I got a drone, can't wait to crash it, I mean try it out. Got front/rear dash cams. Some clothes. The complete Astros World Series set on Blu-ray. Got myself an iPhone X just before Christmas.

Weird. I also got a drone, some clothes, and picked up an iPhone X for myself a few days before Christmas.

Blown 89

Established Member
Race tires from my dad, new cowboy boots from my wife, and some other odds and ends. I got a new motor and a used chassis the week before for myself.

The real magic was watching my son. He hasn't let go of his Thomas Trains since Christmas morning. When I left the house this morning he was clutching two trains in his hand as him and our nanny were getting ready for a walk.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Collective is awesome, that’s all I’ve flown. Pictures?

IMG_3445.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Stateguy

Established Member
New holster for my carry piece, rocking chairs for the back porch and a trip to Jamaica.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lots of trims, inverted(which I don’t use), and throttle holds and crap. You can set up multiple birds and the presets on it. It’s actually dated at this point, but still a good radio.

This one is capable of full 3D flight, flying inverted etc. I don’t have the balls or skill for that stuff.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
This one is capable of full 3D flight, flying inverted etc. I don’t have the balls or skill for that stuff.
Collective, hell yeah. You need to up the pitch both sides to do it Dave. Up and down need to be like 21 degrees iirc. Almost out of battery, so need to jump on my laptop. Oh yeah, get a simulator. Way cheaper crashing on screen than the real deal. A small stuff on my 30 was at least $100.

Users who are viewing this thread