Girl Friends Tickets

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
LOL

Some dudes will do anything for tail.
We are all guilty of that charge at one time or another.
A hooker would be cheaper.

Sadly, this is probably true.

Bottom line, you need to stop paying the fines. And think about finding a different girl. Imagine being married to her...if you can't, then send her packing and save your money:idea:

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Agree that a hooker would be 1/2 price and never bitch. Unless you have a kid with her you are being a fool. Sound like she treats you as if you were here dady.

LS2GTO

Established Member
i like how everyone in here acts like they've never let pussy control them at some point or another.

There is pussy control and then there is being absolutely used. There's a big difference, and this is far far from being controlled by pussy.

The kid is paying for the car, insurance and gas all while also paying for her stupid tickets. That my friend is being used for money, straight up. Now if the guy was a millionare and he was paying for his sugar baby's transportation that's one thing. But the kid sounds broke and is driving a 91 honda just to be able to afford the bitch's nice $470 a month ride.

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
There is pussy control and then there is being absolutely used. There's a big difference, and this is far far from being controlled by pussy.

The kid is paying for the car, insurance and gas all while also paying for her stupid tickets. That my friend is being used for money, straight up. Now if the guy was a millionare and he was paying for his sugar baby's transportation that's one thing. But the kid sounds broke and is driving a 91 honda just to be able to afford the bitch's nice $470 a month ride.

Thats what is happening, but she tries to act like I have the $ and I make it, I own a small business, but anyone can see that im not making it by the truck load, and she knows this...

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Speeding twice and then ran someone off the road in FRONT of the NCHP in 90 days?

Leave her, but she may try to stab or shoot you. I'd pray that the judge gives her 30 days in the poke so you have time to clear out and disappear.

Seriously - sounds like your girl has some issues, and needs some help.

Users who are viewing this thread