Girl Friends Tickets

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
She has had the following in the past 90 days:

Speeding in excess of 70mph with unsafe movement

Went to Court paid $370.00 Reduced to improper equipment

Speeding at 70 mph in a 55 zone, warning for incorrect address on liscensce.

Court Date is Dec 16

Wreckless Driving ( one week later) Ticket states that she was driving in a manner to pose danger to persons and property ( she ran someone off the road in front of the NCHP.)

Now she says just get a prayer for judgement on the Wreckless Driving and get the speeding dropped to 9mph or less.

All I know is this:

I pay $460 a month car payment, $175 insurance, give her $300 a month for gas etc... this is in addition to paying the previous $370.00 ticket. What do I need to do now? Car is in her name and financed so if the insurance goes up we may have to sell....

BM1

Established Member
LOL

Some dudes will do anything for tail.

Last edited:

Grimster

Established Member
Id make her pay for everything. Sounds like even though it is financed in her name you are footing every single bill associated with the car. Time to either have her step up to the responsibility of owning and operating an automobile, or lose that privilege. It is a privilege and not a right to be able to drive a car.

It sounds like she is the type of person who doesn't respect things that are given to her since she didn't have to work for it. Running someone off the road too? Man, do what you have to do....but I would either give her a reality check (sell car and replace it with a huffy) and work on her anger issues....or leave her and find someone with less road rage and more responsibility.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
PIIHB and kick her out! SVTP's answer to all women troubles!

brendan.9

Svt Turkey Farmer
Established Member
If my girlfriend got a ticket I'd laugh at her and say good job no way would I pay that.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

mustanginky

Established Member
i like how everyone in here acts like they've never let pussy control them at some point or another.

to the op, this goes further than the donut shop. this comes down to this, you need to evaluate your current relationship and see how you feel about this person. i dated a girl who did all sorts of wicked shit while we were dating, most of which cost money, and i was stupid enough to pay for it.

if you refuse to pay this time, what will she do? cry? make you feel like a jerk? try to pity you into paying it? if so, you just got worked over if you dare pay for it. learn from the mistakes of about 100 million other men, figure out if you want to move on or not.

Users who are viewing this thread