Girl with blue Cobra in "PV"

fastsvtfocus

Established Member
I have seen this Cobra for years now! And im always wondering if you go on this forum. PV is in California. If you do go on this site what do you have done to your cobra it's very nice. I saw you had some numbers on the back of your car did you just go to the track? Hope to talk to you soon. Thanks

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
is she hot?

There is a girl by me that has a sn95 Cobra and she pulled up next to me at a light and said, "I don't know what's hotter, you or your car" She was fine!!!! The light turned green and she took off. Haven't seen her since :(

Last edited:

jrandy

Established Member
there is a girl that drives a 2003 cobra right by my house with a custom plate that says "hela qwk"

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
This girl you say drives a Cobra in PV...is it a white Terminator? I used to see a white girl w/ either dirty blonde hair wearing stunna white glasses driving down Park Western Dr. towards Channel. I saw her @ Harbor College too when I was taking classes for staff dev. I don't see her anymore, unless she drives a white 5 series now. I usually drive the V6 to work...so I can't really do a rev. @ her w/o feeling :sad: as my Terminator is mainly a weekend car.

mrose75

Established Member
My wife looks extra hot on the rare occasions I let her drive. It helps to offset the nervousness and fear of never seeing my Cobra again.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I read the OP's post and couldn't help but flashback to American Graffiti when the guy was trying to meet the girl (Suzanne Somers) in the T-Bird. Would be cool if she saw your post here and replied. Hope you at least get to meet her.
;-)

1svtfan

Shaken, not stirred
Established Member
Wheres pv? is pv the name of a city? Or did you mean palos verdes? :shrug:

Yep, he's talking about Palos Verdes. She is on this site, or at least was. He's not the first person to ask about her. I can't remember who it was. Search maybe..... :shrug:

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
There is a girl by me that has a sn95 Cobra and she pulled up next to me at a light and said, "I don't know what's hotter, you or your car" She was fine!!!! The light turned green and she took off. Haven't seen her since :(

After that one, you should have your man card revoked. Why didn't you follow her?? :bash:

Jefe

Established Member
Now, CEE1NG_RED, you have a PM. You received the IRS brackets in August. You still have not sent me a check for $30.00. I know you are seeing these messages, yet, you choose to ignore me. I have been extremely nice and understanding about how long it has taken you to pay me. Please let me know when you have sent the check for $30.00.

A check? And you sent the part without money first?:nono:

Cee1ng Red better make good on this. Too many people getting scammed on SVTP

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
Lol yup her names Marie, i know her. Your either are seeing me or her lol...other than the fact shes a hot chick. Im in PV also with a sonic blue cobra haha

Our cars are always being confused by other people around the area, since others cannot tell the difference. Sometime i get random people waving at me, and know that those are Marie's friends, who think its her cobra...
:beer:

Last edited:

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
Yep, he's talking about Palos Verdes. She is on this site, or at least was. He's not the first person to ask about her. I can't remember who it was. Search maybe..... :shrug:

Na, i dont think shes on this site

Users who are viewing this thread