Girlfriend and blocking your calls

smitty2919

Established Member
Every time she does that and you allow it, she gets the upper hand. It's childish and I wouldn't waste my time with it.

A relationship is not about "getting the upper hand" all the time, but at some point you gotta cut off the bullshit games.

I've told my wife I hate games and if she is mad at me, don't go sulk or ignore me. You tell me what the problem is, we fight (or don't fight) and get over it with a resolution. Arguing is healthy for growth.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
OP never did say what the arguments are over and what his role in them is. Assuming you're innocent, OP, this should be your theme song:

nxhappy

Established Member
What would you do if your girlfriend blocked your number every time you had an argument/ fight? I'm just curious as too what you guys would do? Would you say you're done the next time she did that to you?
that's pretty ****ing immature. I would dump that bitch.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Assuming you wrote this thread because you want a serious reply and you're considering a long term relationship. You need to exit out of this relationship ASAP. Take it from someone who divorced a narcissist, this is classic behavior for that personality disorder. Don't be lulled into thinking it will get better---ever. It won't. Women should be on their best behavior when dating, as should men. If there is a problem now, it will get magnified 10 times over when you're married or have kids. People have this irrational concept that marriage or kids will fix imperfections in a relationship, when the truth is that the exact opposite occurs. Run, my friend. Or stay in the relationship and post some of the funny stories of her walking all over you, so we can laugh.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Assuming you wrote this thread because you want a serious reply and you're considering a long term relationship. You need to exit out of this relationship ASAP. Take it from someone who divorced a narcissist, this is classic behavior for that personality disorder. Don't be lulled into thinking it will get better---ever. It won't. Women should be on their best behavior when dating, as should men. If there is a problem now, it will get magnified 10 times over when you're married or have kids. People have this irrational concept that marriage or kids will fix imperfections in a relationship, when the truth is that the exact opposite occurs. Run, my friend. Or stay in the relationship and post some of the funny stories of her walking all over you, so we can laugh.
Not sure if surgeon or psychiatrist.

Blackness03

Established Member
Since I don't know both sides of the story. I'll just say next time she wants to fight about some crap, just ignore her and act like you don't give a shit

Users who are viewing this thread