Glad to be back...

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Congrats man! Any big plans for it?

It has a steggy ported blower, long tubes, 60# injectors and some other supporting mods. It also has the CDC lightbar. The car is one of 13 to come with the factory machine finished wheels. I'm on the search for an oem set of those just for originality purposes. I'm going to take it to my tuner to make sure everything is good to go. The seller included a 3" Bassani catback, so I'll polish that up and slap it on. I think it has a MAC c/b now. I'm just going to do little things to it. The driver's seat has some excessive side bolster wear, I'm looking for a good replacement seat now. I've got a set of the old OEM cobra floormats with the cobra snake and lettering that I'll put on it. I'm on the hunt for a set of wheels either CCW again or TF. Don't know which way to go or what look to go with but hopefully something somewhat unique again, which at this point in time is tough to pull off with these cars. I'm going to drop it with a set of race springs. Should call it good after that. Just looking forward to enjoying it this summer and hitting up some cruise nights.

Howdy! are you active on Yellow bullet?

No, I'm not.

Just this week I started learning and researching about these Cobra's. I'm in the market to buy one. My choices for my next car was either and 03/04 Cobra OR Z06 Vette. I've decided to go with the Cobra because I think they look better and are more rare. My question to you OP is I see you've had a couple of them Z06 Vettes and which car did you like better?? The Vette or the Cobra?

Two totally different animals. Each are great cars, I was searching for another Z06 until I found this CO 'vert. I was dead set on a Speedway White/Mod Red '01, but I didn't have much luck finding a good candidate. The driving experience of the Z06 is far superior to the Cobra. Just the way you sit in the Z, it's like you're in a cockpit. I think the two seats compared to the four seats of the mustang makes a big difference. The Corvette is basically a factory race car compared to the Mustang. I also thought that it was much more comfortable to drive, the location of the shifter was perfect, you didn't have to lean forward to grab gears. They are both awesome cars though and the torque of the roots style blower on the Cobra is addicting I will admit that. If I had to pick one to drive for the rest of my life it would be the Corvette, no question. Plus my wife enjoyed the Z's much more than any of my Mustangs so that makes the hobby more enjoyable when she tags along. We have two young children though, so the back seat on the CO 'Vert should help involve them a bit, but who knows how long I'll have it with my history...

I told myself the only Cobras I would buy would be either my old SB car or a CO 'vert. Otherwise I was set on a c5/6Z.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Well, I got another one. When it rains it pours... Again, it was for sale in the SVTP Marketplace.

2004 Screaming Yellow 'Vert

36F82C34-6592-4FD7-A718-E5BDF8462C50_zpsgriy81qk.jpg

4547A2C8-6BD9-4D57-9B1C-BFA198B2DA0F_zpspsmsw6s8.jpg

AB223105-70C2-4011-9BAE-E805FFC78D3F_zpswwjhmbuj.jpg

B9033290-E1ED-49BE-8903-D06D6FD38202_zpskruesixq.jpg

Blueline

Established Member
Holy crap congrats!!! They are gonna be nice in the garage together. I'm not a fan of yellow but for some reason I love this one, such a nice car.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
Ha! I remember when you bought two 93 Cobras! Now two terminators! You must have a good wife to deal with this... Lol

Welcome to the terminator club! Better than 93s, even though I do miss them.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn Drew you're not messing around! Since you can only drive 1 at a time maybe I can help! LOL congrats on the purchases, I'm excited to see them!

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Ha! I remember when you bought two 93 Cobras! Now two terminators! You must have a good wife to deal with this... Lol

Welcome to the terminator club! Better than 93s, even though I do miss them.

lol, I could have sworn he made a post not that long ago that said "now is the time to horde 93's….not terminators"

nice cars saddle! congrats

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
lol, I could have sworn he made a post not that long ago that said "now is the time to horde 93's….not terminators"

nice cars saddle! congrats

Lol, I sure did. Should have been more specific. Could care less about the zinc yellow, redfire, black or silver cars. Ill take all the sonic blue, comp orange, screaming yellow and mystichrome cars that I can get my hands on!

SY car should be here this weekend.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Awesome! I still wish I could have made it over for a ride in one of the Fox Cobra's. As clean as your last Cobra was, I know these two will be sharp.

Edit: CO Cobra on the front isn't showing.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
You have chosen wisely. I assume the SY is so you'll have one to sell when you get the itch and the CO won't fall victim?

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Got a couple rare snakes in the snake pit now...

12D1ACBC-4759-4E14-AE46-A7D175232ED2_zpszv04o9ip.jpg

37B5E3CA-232F-4CC2-A353-165EF9F12806_zpskuhjxi8e.jpg

And one of the SY Vert and my '65 Galaxie 500 drop top...
5910910E-E217-47BA-8CDE-956B36EAADD0_zps4nqep3z5.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Nice collection. Both terminators look great together. So does the Galaxie. I dig the SVT banner too I need to look into one of those for my garage.

Users who are viewing this thread