Glad to be back...

dom418

Established Member
Congratulations on the twins they are beautiful. Stupid question, why buy 2 of essentially the same car? Are your plans to keep only one?

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Congratulations on the twins they are beautiful. Stupid question, why buy 2 of essentially the same car? Are your plans to keep only one?

Why not?! Cars are my hobby. I keep them for usually a short amount of time, then send them down the road in better condition than I found them in. If I can make some money along the way great, if not, oh well. My buddies choose to spend 10's of thousands a year in country club member ships and golf expenses. Im not a golfer or a hunter. I choose to spend my free time working on my cars and looking for the next one. Ive got a bucket list of vehicles that I'd like to own. The CO vert was on that list. The SY vert was simply just too good of a deal to pass up.

dom418

Established Member
Why not?! Cars are my hobby. I keep them for usually a short amount of time, then send them down the road in better condition than I found them in. If I can make some money along the way great, if not, oh well. My buddies choose to spend 10's of thousands a year in country club member ships and golf expenses. Im not a golfer or a hunter. I choose to spend my free time working on my cars and looking for the next one. Ive got a bucket list of vehicles that I'd like to own. The CO vert was on that list. The SY vert was simply just too good of a deal to pass up.

Ah I see, well best of luck with them.

Blueline

Established Member

That's awesome!! You need a white vert w/ 4K miles to complete it though..... I kid I kid lol

Users who are viewing this thread