photo-33.jpg

photo-30.jpg

photo-28.jpg

roof shade open

photo-27.jpg

roof shade closed

Slowponycar

Established Member
The Glass Roof Option is well worth the $ if you ask me... feel like a fighter pilot on the ground in a cockpit while cruising around town hunting for "prey" lol

mike.b

Established Member
this option would absolutely be a deal breaker if it wasn't on a new mustang i was buying. i drove a new 5.0 with it last year and fell in love with it.

Slowponycar

Established Member
The pics look great from the back seat but can you see anything from driver's seat?

only whats directly above you... most of the time i only notice it when at a stand still, wife loves the glass roof, too busy looking for prey or watching traffic (100+ kinda have to plan a head lol).

nickf2005

Established Member
You couldn't take mine away. Opens up the interior a ton. Doesn't feel so cramped (6'3" 230).

RRDave

Established Member
I never really even considered the glass roof since its so damned hot in the summer where I live, but after seeing these pictures I may reconsider. With the shade closed I wonder how well it keeps the heat out compared to the standard roof. Also, hows the noise level compare?

nickf2005

Established Member
I never really even considered the glass roof since its so damned hot in the summer where I live, but after seeing these pictures I may reconsider. With the shade closed I wonder how well it keeps the heat out compared to the standard roof. Also, hows the noise level compare?

It's solid as a rock. No noise and when it's raining, the glass roof is actually quieter than the small strip of roof towards the back.

The shade definitely makes a bit of a difference on keeping some of the heat out. Back when we were hitting 105, it was blazing hot, but I don't think anything is going to stop that.

Users who are viewing this thread