Glenn's Performance

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
Before buying, look into Behind Bars Race Cars. Call Chris and ask him about his custom built Aluminum fuel tanks. They are tig welded works of art. No Rust to worry about, and they come with aluminum straps and a properly working fuel sender. Check em out.:D

I spoke to Chris today and saw some of the cars and tanks he has built and all I can say is WOW!! You guys ave to check out his facebook page for some photos. Some of you may be surprised as I was to some of the famous cars he has built. Log into facebook, and search behind bars race cars. I know what tank and system I am getting, hands down now!!

Roll Race Rob

Established Member
i got the sleeper set up as well, dual 255's making 1000 rwhp with room to go.
the pumps are only loud if you work them hard and it is right after a run outside of the car, can never hear them inside the car.

96S/Cobra

Established Member
i got the sleeper set up as well, dual 255's making 1000 rwhp with room to go.
the pumps are only loud if you work them hard and it is right after a run outside of the car, can never hear them inside the car.

Wow, you're making 1000 rwhp with twin 255's.....I had no idea they were good for that amount of power. That is what I am running on my car, and I will be no where near 1000 rw, but at least I now know how much it will support if I need to do so in the future.

Here's mine:

Custom made aluminum mounting plate that I painted black. Then a 100 micron pre-filter, twin 255's, then a 10 micrion post-filter.

P8150086.jpg

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
As a matter of curiosity, do the Glenn's kits include instructions on wiring the pumps? More specifically for the dual Walbro kit...

Myzticsnake

Savage
Established Member
As a matter of curiosity, do the Glenn's kits include instructions on wiring the pumps? More specifically for the dual Walbro kit...

Yes they do. I had to read them about 10 times because I had never wired a relay before, but it was all there in the instructions. I have hooked up many a stereo, so pulling wires through from the battery to the trunk was fine for me. Overall it was about as straight forward as anything else I did to the car.

I'm not sure if it tells you where to find a remote power for the pumps, but I just spliced into the stock wiring for the stock pump using a test light to find my source.

Kinda wish they would give you the fuses, wiring and relay you need, gotta buy those yourself, but whatever, not that big of a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread