Glimpse Of A Gen 2 L On Pinks A Few Mins. Ago On Speed!

LightningLou

Established Member
I know I saw a Silverado in the pits waiting to race, but that's it. Trust me I was looking all over for an L but didn't see one even though I kept thinking I did... :wink:

Pewter99TransAm

Watched the end of the show tonite before I left to go back to my apt. Thats how that damn show shoulda been from the very start! Now they got somethin to work with! I wouldnt mind seeing them have like 10,11,and 12 second classes with 8 cars to a class to give a little more variety.

5lightning0

Greyghost
Established Member
Same here, I was gettin tired of the B.S. but these races are worth watching. Just wish a Gen. 2 was in the running!

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
no there was no gen 2, I watch and when I tought I had seen one I rewind the tivo and slow it down and there was no Lightning in there at all, the only black truck I saw racing was a chevy with the flareside/stepside bed like ours.

and yeah that was the best epissode so far, how about that mustang that lifted the front end all the way almost went vertical :banana: :pepper: :beer:

Last edited:

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
5lightning0 said:
Blue oval still still won! It was an old ford pickup beat a camaro ss.

It was a 1971 Chevelle SS. That was the best "Pinks" yet. Damn fast cars out there! It was nice to see a Ford truck win it all.:D

URBAN COWBOY

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
URBAN COWBOY said:
It was a 1971 Chevelle SS. That was the best "Pinks" yet. Damn fast cars out there! It was nice to see a Ford truck win it all.:D

URBAN COWBOY
and with a chick driving none the less :banana:

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
BoogBlue03 said:
Keep showing the same show here ! 3 times in a row!

Yep, same here. It's the Thanksgivings Day marathon. I think they are showing "American Muscle Car" tomorrow. :thumbsup:

URBAN COWBOY

Last edited:

spanky777will

Established Member
i planned on going to the one at firebird on the 9th of dec but they are requiring 9.0 to 9.9 cars ONLY

thats lets me out

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
I saw it, deff the best show they have done. See now i would race if it were like that cause no way they are getting the slip to my truck

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
spanky777will said:
i planned on going to the one at firebird on the 9th of dec but they are requiring 9.0 to 9.9 cars ONLY

thats lets me out

Yep, I wonder if they will be doing one with street driven cars and trucks? The cars in the 9's and 10's were track cars (roll cages and ect). The Ford truck that won was running low 10's and did you see the Chevelle SS almost lift the front tires off the ground when it launched.

URBAN COWBOY

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
yeah saw the tostos bros yest in the marathon. i thought for a sec too on the all out that i saw a black L launching in qualifying. i like the all out concept. too bad the black grand National didnt set the trans break and rolled. had a couple people runnin quicker than 10.0 tooo

Users who are viewing this thread