GM vs FORD at State Capitol

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
My car is on jack stands right now and I am going to hopefully at least get the head unit and the intercooler piping on the car tonight. If I can ever get my body shop hookup on the phone, I WOULD take the front bumper in to get painted tomorrow. By the end of the week I will have the tabs for the IC welded, and have everything put back together by next Monday.

After that, I have to get my meter, fuel rails, intank pickup, lines, and fittings, then I can get it tuned. Hopefully I will have all the money to do all that, and get it finished in a month. Of course, then that also depends if Cody has the time to do it by then to.

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
I will try. Im not sure if the wife will go for it. I raced last Friday, Wednesday, and Im running Ford vs. Chevy next weekend. I will give it a shot

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I can't do it. The person I am buying my fuel lines from didn't contact me for about two weeks. She just got back to me and it turns out she was having surgery. Apparently she' O.K., and I'm still going to get the fuel stuff, but obviously not in time. Sorry! It's just kind of the way things have gone with this whole thing. It's a good thing I have patience, or I'd never get it finished. As it is now, the only thing I have left to
buy is the BA 2600, which of course, I was told was no different than the 2400, right.

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
yall didn't miss much, the track SUCKED. And my nitrous was f*ckin up because my fuel pumps are dying. They are maxin out at 5,000 RPMs so I could only spray from 3,000 to 5,000 then it goes to no nitrous after 5,000 with an 11.0 A/F which is SHIT. I also think I burned a plug. I have to drop my tank now to see whats up with my pumps before I replace them.

Users who are viewing this thread