GM vs FORD at State Capitol

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
that's what this is about, streetcars as they would be on the street, you can mix in racegas if you want when you get there for safety. we are actually encouraging everyone to drive thier cars there.

JWG

Established Member
WhippleBlowJob said:
There is a GM truck for Lightning owners to run against? :dw:
The only one that they have that I know of is the SS, but it has trouble beating the Dodge hemi's so unless they have some mods they won't touch a Lightning. I thought maybe there would be some GM guys that had "hopped-up" trucks there.

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
They got a guy in Baton Rouge that talks a LOT of shit about his truck. I have seen him run 12.2 in it. So you better be prepared if he goes. It's a half-ton chevy single cab 2 wheel drive with a duramax in it on slicks.

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
WhippleBlowJob said:
They got a guy in Baton Rouge that talks a LOT of shit about his truck. I have seen him run 12.2 in it. So you better be prepared if he goes. It's a half-ton chevy single cab 2 wheel drive with a duramax in it on slicks.

That is one clean ride ! He was not running good last time I was there. What about the extended cab full size chevy/gmc sleeper that is running in the 11's?

Will they be picky about cages? I need one and will not have one by then,

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
yea....i think if you run better than 11.5 you will only be able to do it 2 times....the first will be a warning. then launch hard and lift a few runs then go all out and get thrown off. haha.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
im sure another local guy will be there with a red reg. cab chevy with a LS1, full bolt on, cammed, and sprayed running 12.20's last time I saw him run it.

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
1fast302coupe said:
I will be there to punish that fantasy 9 second lt1.............

Haha John....you think you can take clint? I will be interested to see. I am trying to get my hands on a new car right now. I am tired of white already. I want another SB or maybe a Mystic.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
lol on teamshocker im so used to seeing sonicbeastmode, i still havent gotten used to seeing that white car with that screen name yet

1fast302coupe

Established Member
WhippleBlowJob said:
Haha John....you think you can take clint? I will be interested to see. I am trying to get my hands on a new car right now. I am tired of white already. I want another SB or maybe a Mystic.
Trust me.... His own brother who owns the dyno facility even says i will beat him.... Hell i used to work for him 3 years but he never would let Clint work on anything... Thats sad when your own brother wont even let you work on nothin...... But im sure he will have an excuse... Im runnin slicks regardless... Even tho he is on drag radials he still has way more tire than me.... And he aint even legal to run 9s and i am so hes ****ed either way!!!!!!!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i know this is off topic but whats up with teamshocker's site? I cant log in unless someone banned me for some odd reason

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
lol ill be damn, didnt know i did anything, oh well, but I do have the title of being the first one to get banned from that site :)

Last edited:

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
mineralgrey01gt said:
lol ill be damn, didnt know i did anything, oh well, but I do have the title of being the first one to get banned from that site :)

Neg, he banned me a while back for like a day just to be a jackass.

He banned you for being a post whore. He said reading your posts was driving him insane. They were things like "cool." "nice." "tight." "awesome."

But never actually contributing much.

Users who are viewing this thread