Godspeed Omega Deep Dish Wheels

Alscobra

Established Member
I've got them in black faced. They are pretty nice.
40ed513f-1a94-3e49.jpg

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I think 69Clark has/had those in 20's on his 95. I thought they looked really nice. You might try searching under his screen-name for some photographs.

94venomV8

Established Member
^^^^beat me to it. 69clark has them but I think his are the konig version which are identical iirc. Or they might be another brand not 100% sure

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
If you google and google til you have google eyes you will find some pics. When I had my SN95 Cobra I was looking at these as well and found a few pics out there. You will find more pics of them on New Edges. IMO they look best on the New Edge.

Alscobra

Established Member
Looks great! Do you know how much they weigh? Apparently the are said to be light weight.

Never weighed them. Not the lightest wheel though. I'm sure it's because they need to support a 5in. lip. My plans are to black out the silver on these. Hope they come out ok.

mystical

Established Member
Never weighed them. Not the lightest wheel though. I'm sure it's because they need to support a 5in. lip. My plans are to black out the silver on these. Hope they come out ok.

So completely black? Don't do it, looks perfect as is imo! Black center with a polished lip on a black car is the way to go!

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Looks great! Do you know how much they weigh? Apparently the are said to be light weight.

They are lighter than Chinese reps. Still are cast wheels though and are not as light as CCW or TF. Seems like I remember them being like 24 lbs on Cruzin Concepts website.

punisherstang

Established Member
i was actually looking into these rims as well....the all chrome ones. anyone who has these, are they good quality? and where are the prices for these badboys? didnt see the prices on the website

mystical

Established Member
i was actually looking into these rims as well....the all chrome ones. anyone who has these, are they good quality? and where are the prices for these badboys? didnt see the prices on the website

They are $300 a piece, not the cheapest wheels out there. That is why I'm wondering what kind of quality they are considering you can get reps for half that and are good quality from my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread