going back to stock sell. S#!T load of stuff....

my92gt

Established Member
I live in Fresno ca but I can take the drive if we can make a deal for the SRA.. I have a stock IRS and stock catback if ur willing to trade for that.. Lmk pm me for any further contact information

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
I live in Fresno ca but I can take the drive if we can make a deal for the SRA.. I have a stock IRS and stock catback if ur willing to trade for that.. Lmk pm me for any further contact information

I wouldnt mind trading back to an IRS pm sent

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
updated with remaining things c'mon lets get that stage 5+ blower sold send me your offers im practically giving all this stuff away

310pg

Established Member
are u going to need stock heads? If so would u want to do partial trade I have stock 03/04 bare heads w/9 thread and just valves. I dont need the cams/sprg/retainers

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
are u going to need stock heads? If so would u want to do partial trade I have stock 03/04 bare heads w/9 thread and just valves. I dont need the cams/sprg/retainers

Right now just looking to sell outright

Email sent on the shift light. Also have 3 gauges and I column pod for the steering and the one that goes on the side By the door. Gauges are boost/vacuum, volts and air fuel. Also tranny will come with a temp gauge. All are ultra lite auto meter gauges

Users who are viewing this thread