Going from having a truck to not having a truck?

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I have 7 trucks used by myself, and the wife has 1. I'm still looking for 1 more after selling 2.

This is what I'm looking for or want to build.

76ef7a29e68db5d769c097e11383c8f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Nothing like a rcsb truck that is fast and can tow and handle most payloads.

I rarely drive the mustang because of that. Besides the truck is real comfortable.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Nothing like a rcsb truck that is fast and can tow and handle most payloads.

I rarely drive the mustang because of that. Besides the truck is real comfortable.

Same here. Our Mach 1 basically goes on family ice cream runs, or Saturday or Sunday breakfast. We had the GT500 that only saw a 1000 miles a year average. Our family needs trucks, we work and have fun to hard.

coposrv

Established Member
I always have a company service truck.
I'm one of the owners so I get to chose what I drive.
Nearly a year ago I traded my F-250 for a Sprinter.
I won't be going back to a pickup.

As far as car vs truck I prefer to drive a car over a truck.

Mustang or Mercedes.

Wow. I just sold my last powerstroke and bought another transit van on Friday. I'm going to miss having a truck but not driving one everyday. You're post makes me feel better about not having a truck.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Lost part of a tree in a storm two days ago. No idea how I would haul it away without my truck. I would have to seriously rent one. I'm considering it a sign. I think I'm going to keep it but stop daily driving it, get some sort of fun daily driver and move my never going to be finished project car into storage. Probably going to look at SHO's. I can't believe how poorly they have held their value. They are barely more than a similar regular Taurus.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
I had 4 Ford trucks for over 10 years then went to a Honda car. If you use your truck often for work or recreational use then stick with it. If you use it once or twice a year for the convience you'll be fine with a car. Sure at times I miss having a truck but having a cheap reliable car isn't so bad. Next car I get will be a hatchback but that's just so I can get a dog and put them in easier.

Users who are viewing this thread