going to be moving down to tampa late feb to early march..

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Herman...

I met a friend of yours the other day. He bought a 4Runner from our dealership yesterday. Super nice guy. Shoot me a PM and I will tell you who it is. You probably know who I am speaking of.

Speednut

Screaming Snake
Established Member
Hey HERMANN I could swear I saw your ride today... I was in Fishhawk and saw a Sonic Blue Coupe all dragged out. Was this you?

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Nice to have you down here in FL. Im in the Land O lakes (Just north of tampa) great place down here. When is everyone gonna get together again? id love to meet you fellow Ford peeps

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
HEY EVERYONE! Sorry i've been away for a while!

It's been a huge pain doing this move....moving just your family is hard enough.. :cuss: but with me having to move the business too and getting my mom ready to move here too life has been rough lately! speednut, yup, i live in fish hawk and i'm sure you saw my car....been driving it around some lately getting it dialed in with the turbo setup...it is just crazy fast now! :burnout: nick, shoot me a p.m. and let me know who it was!!! I got my florida work cell # so if anyone needs to call me with any questions , needs some tech help or just wants to say whats up give me a call! 813-731-9327 :beer: I may have found a shop yesterday...it's right off of 75....i'll give more details as soon as it's a done deal! hermann :thumbsup:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I just returned from moving all of the new funiture into our place in Clearwater. I still have hopes to be down there permanently within the next year or so. I hate getting on the plane there and it being 80 degrees, then when I come home it is in the 30's. This cold weather is getting very old, very quick. :)

Users who are viewing this thread