going to be moving down to tampa late feb to early march..

blk96SVT

Established Member
Congrats on the move and new shop! I too am moving in the area in about 4-6 months. My mom and b/f live in St.Pete Beach. I am going to be opening up a Jimmy Johns in St.Petersburg. Should be a hell of a time, really looking forward to it

Tim

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
terry, p.m. me your # so i can put it in my cell ...

78mphgpr said:
Make sure you call me Herman!
thanks and i'll call when i'm down there! :beer: tim, jimmy johns is a sub shop right?? I heard of them before....good things too! good luck with your move also!! :thumbsup: Jeremy, i'll be missing my friends and customers in maryland too bro....you got to make that road trip down bro! :beer: See everyone soon...can't wait!! :bowdown: hermann

Last edited:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
driving the family and some house stuff down next wed.!!!!!!!!!

I have to drive everyone down for the roadtrip experience!! :rockon: The kids are really looking forward to that part....going to be down for 3-4 days setting stuff up after the movers leave.....then i got to come back up to md. for a about 2 weeks to finish up some work up here. One more drive back down with my race trailer then it's a done deal!!! :beer: :banana: hermann

slvrlightning

Usual Suspect
Established Member
Herman, where are you setting up the shop, Coastal is good but they concentrate on cobras and lately have been wanting to go to someone else to have "some things" done.

Speednut

Screaming Snake
Established Member
Hermann, Welcome to the sunshine state. I moved to the Tampa area 4 years ago from N.Y. and have not regretted it once. I look forward to having another great shop localy and hope to check it out someday. If there's anything you need to help ya settle in HOLLA!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Hermann, Let me know where you are located, and I will run by if I get a chance. I will be back down around the week of the 17th in March. I was down this past week as well.

My parents place is at the Ultimar towers on Sand Key in Clearwater, I think the building number is like 1580 or something. My brother and I have a place at Dan's Island on Sand Key, it is at 1660 on Gulf Blvd. It is Penthouse #6 facing the road and boat slips.

-Jeff

hpbyhermann

Established Member
guys, thanks for all the replies!!

I just got back to maryland after moving all the house stuff and family to florida....i hate moving!!! :bash: I will be done up here in maryland in a week or two and until then i won't have any internet service, if anyone needs to reach me please call me directly at the shop #, 410-451-3790 :beer:

brainpa

Established Member
Hermann, dude, are you up yet??? I got some business for you...

If you are going to be in Orlando this weekend, look me up. My cell # is in your PM...

JR

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Hopefully he didn't make a wrong turn and end up in the bay...

Users who are viewing this thread