Going To Iraq

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
well guys its been a good time learning so much from all of you. but my time in the states is limited til may29th. i just got my orders that we are heading to iraq to serve and protect. so hopefully before then i will have my console swap finished and the motor ripped out so when i come home i can drop the new one in!... but i thank you all for your knowledge

KYLightning02

Established Member
I am on my second tour now man, trust me you will find yourself on this website alot due to the fact when you have down time you cant stay away from here. Do you know where at in iraq you will be? and whats your MOS

LightningClint

Every Last DETAIL
Established Member
Been there, done that, 6 times brother. Keep your head up for your needs, and down for theirs. It'll just make driving the L that much sweeter when you get home safe. We'll all be back here pulling for and you can PM me personally if you need ANYTHING while you're there. -Clint (ex Special Forces SSG)

joshua5438

Here...Hemi...Hemi !!!
Established Member
Good luck man. I have a buddy that has been over there for about 9 months. Thanks for protecting us!!! Hope you have a safe stay and get back soon.

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
thank you all guys i will come home safe trust me... kylightning im an infantryman for the army 11B and i dont know as far as where yet we have just got our warning orders its either baghdad,baulod (however the F you spell it) or akuba...either way its the box man lol... lightningclint thank you SSG i def will keep that in mind.

KYLightning02

Established Member
Well then you should have a good ol time here in the box man i just recently switched from EOD to infantry and having a blast with the 82nd but i have been to baghdad and balad not akuba, right now i am over on the anbar province near fullujha and ramadi. when ever you make it here hit me up i still got another year here

Users who are viewing this thread